Post Your Desktop

I change mine to this one

21aic3.jpg

Its dark and it suets my eyes ... :wub:

screenshot.jpg

The picture is of me in Mexico in 2007. In my hand is a freshly hatched Olive Ridley sea turtle. I did a conservation project. I found this photo just recently while having a cleanout of my computer! :)

Haha, as you can see, I had to google how to take a screenshot!

Abathyn Dalmoir said:
desktop.jpg

The picture is of my Dad, mum, dog and brother at the beach.
<i>
</i>
Where's the puppy?

Cecily Zhefarovich said:
Well hullo mah name is Simon and I like to do drawer-ings. :r

:woot: Oh hullo there! Today I'd like to hop on the bandwagon and share with you all my creepy lovely
desktop!

Enjoy. I do. :shifty:

2elz2tu.jpg
*cough*

desktop.png

I love my desktop :D

Lol, hmm, at the moment I am totally Otaku (obsessed) with Anime/Manga, hold on I mean OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB! Its freakin awesome.
heheh.jpg

I'm not a fan of clutter, so there's pretty much nothing on my desktop. But I am a big fan of the Strokes. :lol: So yeah, they recently released a ton of new logos/designs/t-shirt designs/whatever, so I've been using them as wallpapers. xD
vxi0ps.png

ak9086.png

34jex4l.png
Ah, and I'm in the process of making myself a snazzy personal wallpaper, that has like all of my favourite things on it, and stuff. ^_^
Kk, I got bored again, so I whipped this up. :lol: I am indeed lame.
2laq03s.png

Nicolas King said:
9rubkh.jpg
Fear meh!
Haha Love the Desktop Nick. LOL
Untitled1-1.jpg

Oliver Ashby said:
I'm not a fan of clutter, so there's pretty much nothing on my desktop. But I am a big fan of the Strokes. :lol: So yeah, they recently released a ton of new logos/designs/t-shirt designs/whatever, so I've been using them as wallpapers. xD
vxi0ps.png

ak9086.png

34jex4l.png
Ah, and I'm in the process of making myself a snazzy personal wallpaper, that has like all of my favourite things on it, and stuff. ^_^
Kk, I got bored again, so I whipped this up. :lol: I am indeed lame.
2laq03s.png
<i>
</i>

Helena, you are like my music buddy :wub:

mydesktop.png

Poor Orange :console:

My computer now. xD I love this move sooo :r
333wlj5.jpg

This isn't actually MY Desktop, its my sisters, so yeah.
6.jpg

Here's mine.
Desktop.png

ScreenshotFirefoxTheme.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back