Poor unloved kids need love

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Apologies for the very undetailed proposals

Rhys x Ivelisse: I think they've had like one (or two?) interactions before but I do remember Ive didn't immediately hate him so that's always a good sign lol. I'm up for anything with her but she could definitely use some positive interactions.

Finley x Chase: this might an interesting combination because neither of them is truly going out of their way to make friends yet both could use some people to hang out with 👀 If Finley tries out for quidditch again it might help that they're both on the team

Jingyi x Kiara: could be anything honestly. Prefect related stuff. Friends. Romance. They're both prefects now and I think he knows some of her friends so there'd be multiple ways form them to sort of get to know each other.

Ava x Malik: Ava's a year older than him and even if she's leaving after this year I would love for them to do some bonding!

Rowan x Summer: Summer's my upcoming firstie who's very keen on making friends, friends and even more friends. She'll pay attention to anyone, even if it's just with the mindset that it will lead to her being super well-liked. Will she zone out if he starts rambling about wand woods? Probably. Will she fake that whatever he's saying is 'like totally super interesting'? Definitely.

Could also offer up Chloë if you want Flynn to bump into an old acquaintance (plus she'd probably be positively surprised by his personality shift)

Hi, so I saw this and decided to expand all the offers you are receiving already.
  • For Mischa, you mention how he is chaotic, so why not meet Chaos? He's sheltered and clearly needs to get out and learn to have a little fun. He wouldn't be a good choice for a romance because he don't swing that way unfortunately.
  • For Finley, if Finley might enjoy the company of someone who could help him academically, Cassius might be a good choice. Seems like Finley might be able to withstand his personality. Terror could also be a good choice as well. Finley's tough skin could be a good match for either.
  • For Jupiter, I could offer Loki, his dorm mate, to attempt to understand why Astronomy and comics are such big deals. Or if you wanted him to get busted, got Monday, a Ravenclaw prefect. I'd offer my professor to bust him but I doubt he could go to the towers easily...
  • For Malik, count offer Vincent again for more friendship. If you wanted him to meet another part giant, the best one would probably be Kaelan since Killian works at the school.
  • For Eoin, I vaguely remember a plot that we tossed around with him meeting Kade because Kade is going to university for Marine Biology. He'd be a few levels higher than Eion, but could show him around the college, etc.
  • For Hyun, could offer Apollo as an option. He has Korean heritage, and plays Quidditch. I think he is 25 or 26. Like Hyun, he is not looking to settle down at all and just likes to have some fun.
  • For Hiro, got Killian but can't guarantee a good interaction since Killian isn't a fan of muggles or their devices. Of course, if he saw a car, he might want to lift it and see how far he could throw it. xD
Of course, you don't have to choose them all, or any if they aren't interesting. I am distracted thoroughly so my ideas are a little fizzled.
Hello, I'm gonna put a couple of the ones which jump out the most!!

I like the sounds of Mish x Chaos because Mischa is, forgive the pun, absolutely willing to introduce him into the world of trouble and causing chaos for fun. It could be fun to try and get him out of that shell and learn to let loose.

Jupiter x Loki could be nice for the dorm dynamics! But I do also kind of like the idea of Monday trying to bust him for being out of bed after curfew so it depends which one you would rather roll with!

Malik x Vincent is also good, they did have a thread last year and they got on, so I would like another one with them.

Kade x Eoin I remember the conversation and I'm absolutely still on for it! Should be easier now as Eoin has graduated, so they could end up at the same college and shows Eoin around or they bump into each other on campus somewhere!

Going to cut it there for now, I am easily overwhelmed and don't want to go overboard XD

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Apologies for the very undetailed proposals

Rhys x Ivelisse: I think they've had like one (or two?) interactions before but I do remember Ive didn't immediately hate him so that's always a good sign lol. I'm up for anything with her but she could definitely use some positive interactions.

Finley x Chase: this might an interesting combination because neither of them is truly going out of their way to make friends yet both could use some people to hang out with 👀 If Finley tries out for quidditch again it might help that they're both on the team

Jingyi x Kiara: could be anything honestly. Prefect related stuff. Friends. Romance. They're both prefects now and I think he knows some of her friends so there'd be multiple ways form them to sort of get to know each other.

Ava x Malik: Ava's a year older than him and even if she's leaving after this year I would love for them to do some bonding!

Rowan x Summer: Summer's my upcoming firstie who's very keen on making friends, friends and even more friends. She'll pay attention to anyone, even if it's just with the mindset that it will lead to her being super well-liked. Will she zone out if he starts rambling about wand woods? Probably. Will she fake that whatever he's saying is 'like totally super interesting'? Definitely.

Could also offer up Chloë if you want Flynn to bump into an old acquaintance (plus she'd probably be positively surprised by his personality shift)
Marijke!

Ive x Rhys - honestly, the first thing I think of with these two is how they could bond over their mutual dislike of Celia XD But yes, they did appear to get on okay the previous times they interacted, so maybe it could be the start of a late blooming friendship or the like

Chase x Fin - Fin did end up trying out for the team again, so that is deffo a connection with the both of them and could lead to a thread! But yes, down for them hanging out. Maybe they decide to practice together from time to time or something of the like.

Kiara x Jingyi - Yes I mean I'm happy to throw the both of them together and see what sort of friendship or relationship decides to form between the two of them.

Ava x Malik - Malik will be sad to see her go at the end of the year, but I think he would be eager to hear if she has any extra tips for him and to learn what he can before she does leave. Bonding sounds great!

Summer x Rowan - Well Rowan is a pretty soft and shy person and doesn't really talk all that much, but I think he would still want to be friends if she is willing to put up with how much he doesn't really talk. Unless you get him on the subject of wands, then he absolutely won't shut up even if you want him to.

Hey I'm here!

Mischa/Zion. Zion is absolutely plain and not good at anything at all, could be interesting to see how they get on.

Finley and Zerrin. Zerrin wants to be friends with everyone. He's happy and into music.

Airen and Jupitor could sneak out together to stargaze.

Dot and Eoin could be interesting. She's a squib, and really shy (and really pink lol) but she could use some friends.

Amaya and Eoin as well... She's very much in love with the ocean, they could meet out on the waters or something?

Hiro and Valerius, I feel like we could have a thread with them again?

Ive x Rhys - honestly, the first thing I think of with these two is how they could bond over their mutual dislike of Celia XD But yes, they did appear to get on okay the previous times they interacted, so maybe it could be the start of a late blooming friendship or the like

Chase x Fin - Fin did end up trying out for the team again, so that is deffo a connection with the both of them and could lead to a thread! But yes, down for them hanging out. Maybe they decide to practice together from time to time or something of the like.

Kiara x Jingyi - Yes I mean I'm happy to throw the both of them together and see what sort of friendship or relationship decides to form between the two of them.

Ava x Malik - Malik will be sad to see her go at the end of the year, but I think he would be eager to hear if she has any extra tips for him and to learn what he can before she does leave. Bonding sounds great!

Summer x Rowan - Well Rowan is a pretty soft and shy person and doesn't really talk all that much, but I think he would still want to be friends if she is willing to put up with how much he doesn't really talk. Unless you get him on the subject of wands, then he absolutely won't shut up even if you want him to.

Ive x Rhys: honestly that's pretty much all Ive bonds with others about :r but yes could totally see them getting along

Chase x Fin: oooh practicing together could definitely be a good starter, Chase would be up for that in the spirit of him trying to figure out what it means to be part of a team

Kiara x Jingyi: yay

Ava x Malik: also yay!!

Summer x Rowan: I reckon Summer can talk enough for the both of them lol, she might honestly be cool with having some quieter kids around just so that she can stand out

Any one(s) that have your preference of doing first?

Hello, I'm gonna put a couple of the ones which jump out the most!!

I like the sounds of Mish x Chaos because Mischa is, forgive the pun, absolutely willing to introduce him into the world of trouble and causing chaos for fun. It could be fun to try and get him out of that shell and learn to let loose.

Jupiter x Loki could be nice for the dorm dynamics! But I do also kind of like the idea of Monday trying to bust him for being out of bed after curfew so it depends which one you would rather roll with!

Malik x Vincent is also good, they did have a thread last year and they got on, so I would like another one with them.

Kade x Eoin I remember the conversation and I'm absolutely still on for it! Should be easier now as Eoin has graduated, so they could end up at the same college and shows Eoin around or they bump into each other on campus somewhere!

Going to cut it there for now, I am easily overwhelmed and don't want to go overboard XD
Yeah let's not pull a me and do everything.
So, it seems like it will be Mish x Chaos, Jupiter x Loki (I have too many with Monday right now xD), Malik x Vincent, and Kade x Eoin.
I do not have a preference on which one to start, though like the idea of anyone bumping into Kade is funny because that's how he meets most people

Hello Charlie, I've had a list of names I've been meaning to write out for a while. oops. Hope I'm not too late so I will be to the point.

Rhys x Caleb: They are roommates. I have a feeling they don't get along based on vibes alone haha. Maybe a confrontation about something in the dorm??

Mischa x Caleb: Dueling partners?? They're in the same house and while Caleb isn't in the SDA he's really into dueling and even entered a few competitions over the break, if Mischa might be interested in that?

Finley/Jupiter x Santiago: I totally spaced in the thread with Santiago and Finley so I'd be willing to try them again. Both lonely boys trying to figure things out. But also willing to throw him at Jupiter since they're in the same year??

Zagreus x Margo: I feel like these two are passively pretty close to being friends? I think they've occupied the same space enough to be not strangers at least. Maybe they can hang out in the Wild Patch garden outside of club hours and chat or something else??

Flynn x Delilah: Fun thread idea, they try and come up with some way to kill time during the slow season at the shop.

Rowan x Elise: Love to throw unsorted kids together. I think she'd really enjoy listening to him talk about wands and maybe use his knowledge to try and plan out the coolest wand she might get when the time comes. She's quite outgoing while being a little weird so I think she might do an ok job getting him to open up a bit.

Let me know what you think!

Popping back in :r because I have my lady Diana Thornton who could maybe be friends (possibly more, no obligation either way) with Derrick? She's early 30s, has kids seemingly of similar ages (about 10 and like 7/8 I have to make them but I'm seeing what happens with her employment first) and her kids are closer to her but not exactly happy she's moved them across the world to be with her family after her relationship fell apart. Not sure how they'd meet but could just bond over parenting being hard. :lol: I've had her sitting around for a bit but now I'm about to have more free time I can finally do things with her.

EDIT: okay she is working at the daycare so now she is more free to do things if you were interested

Last edited:
For Flynn and Harper!
For Eoin and Harper!
Let me know if I should change anything~

Also, I'm back with some more Celia thoughts as promised.

Rhys and Celia - It's their last year, so it'd be fun to have one more thread together. Rhys might have mellowed, but Celia's just gotten more Celia-like and is currently on a mission to see what's the most provocative thing she can get published in the Monthly. If you want a change of pace... how does Rhys feel about being passed over for the editorship? Because Celia is extremely bitter about it, and they could commiserate a bit about it together and complain about the new editors. Also down for non-HM plots!

Jingyi and Celia - Tossing this one in here because they were technically patrol partners last year, and I feel like he would have gotten on her nerves. (Or we can just be vague about their patrols haha.) Anyway, I mention that because I feel like she might recognize him if she runs into him while he's pretending to be Xinyi? Could also do other prefect-related plots or maybe something dueling-related. Or something else entirely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back