Plots?

Kiera Potter-Cade

OOC First Name
Kait
After quite the hiatus, I'm returning to rp! I haven't done one of these in ages! Anyone interested in plotting with me?

Meet Kiera Potter-Cade.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f756a30397a316a33585973424c673d3d2d3837303730303334352e313630376562626237373064623838633532353533313135343730382e676966

Kiera is the daughter of Lyra Potter and Ezra Cade. She's got a twin--William Potter-Cade-- as well as two younger siblings and a half sibling as well as a ton of cousins.

Personality: Impatient, Straight-forward, Bossy, Bubbly, Adventurous, Loyal
Needs: I'm basically open to anything. Friends, enemies, (future) love interests, rivals, etc.

Kait!

Tori, Rose and Kiera are all in Gryffindor as first years, I currently have an open thread in the girls first year dorms you can join! Otherwise I'm thinking Tori and Kiera could have a bit of a rivalry going, since she's also just met William too. She's adventurous so it might be interesting to see the pair sort of egg each other on?

I also have three other first years, one in Slytherin (James' son Lumos) and the other in Ravenclaw both who could be interesting for her depending on how things go.

Rose is my other Gryffidnor, she's a bit prone to being panicky though and she's a triplet but none of her siblings are in her same house!

:wub: welcome back!

Hi! I have Coriolanus Doherty and Aelora Pretorius a 2nd year gryffindor, we can think together with them.

I'm working on a potential future romance. Watch this space :r

But I can offer you all the family for friendly, rivalry type stuff.

Obviously we have her twin brother William who've discussed. But there is also James' other first year kid Nox Walden-Cade, he's in Hufflepuff and a bit different to Lumos, he a lot nicer, less likely to set someone of you on fire and generally speaking probably won't try to prank her unless Lumos is around.

Theres also James' other kids, Bailey, Millie and Veronica who will have a relationship with Kiera (much to her father's dismay). Bailey is the responsible older child, she feels like all her siblings are her responsibility and is very protective, Millie lives in the library and is quite shy and reserved, Veronica told Lumos she'd disown him if he wasn't in Gryffindor, so that tells you a lot about her.

I'm down for rps with either one or both. What are they like? You can pm me to discuss if that is better for you!
Aelora is a quirky child who wants to achieve on her own. She is smart, energetic full person can say that she is a little bombshell who can't do without movement. Hobbie: Dancing, singing, music and sports.
Coriolanus is charming and handsome, qualities he uses to his advantage. He is sarcastic, quick-witted, intelligent despite his resistance to showing it, and daring. He can also be quite possessive of those he cares about, with a quick and harsh temper that is out to get anyone who hurts him. Hobbie: Interested in photography and traveling.

Hi!

I could offer Harrison for Kiera. He's a bit reckless and mostly just wants to do whatever floats his boat. As long as he's enjoying himself. Would be interested to see whether they'd get along or perhaps clash a little? I feel like they might get along but he wouldn't be too impressed if she'd get bossy with him.

Hello!

I can offer two potential people one would be more of a friend, the other maybe an enemy.

Winnie - She's a slytherin, she's a perfectionist, is always on the look out for how best to get ahead, she does not care who she hurts in the process, will make friends for the what they could bring to her and immediately ditch them if they're of no use. She's playing nice right now, trying to make herself look good, be a good student etc., but very quickly she'll turn. She could be a bit of a friend in the beginning, especially given Kiera's name and lineage, but would probably be a bit threatened by her, so it wouldn't likely last.

The other I have is Daiki Saito - he's a first year hufflepuff, he's chill and calm. Nothing bothers him. He's very kind to people, a gentle soul. He is loyal and helpful to friends, he would let Kiera had her way because it would keep his life easy.

If either of these are of interest let me know and we can get something going.

Hello! Quick thought for you- Teo, my first year Gryffindor. He's a bit wild himself- can't sit still, hates rules, skips class, also has a twin (Sophie in Ravenclaw). They could be fun to toss together and see how they get on?

I'm working on a potential future romance. Watch this space :r

But I can offer you all the family for friendly, rivalry type stuff.

Obviously we have her twin brother William who've discussed. But there is also James' other first year kid Nox Walden-Cade, he's in Hufflepuff and a bit different to Lumos, he a lot nicer, less likely to set someone of you on fire and generally speaking probably won't try to prank her unless Lumos is around.

Theres also James' other kids, Bailey, Millie and Veronica who will have a relationship with Kiera (much to her father's dismay). Bailey is the responsible older child, she feels like all her siblings are her responsibility and is very protective, Millie lives in the library and is quite shy and reserved, Veronica told Lumos she'd disown him if he wasn't in Gryffindor, so that tells you a lot about her.
Yes to all of the things! I’d love some family rps.

I could definitely see her being friends with Nox. I feel like she’d also get along well with Veronica.

Aelora is a quirky child who wants to achieve on her own. She is smart, energetic full person can say that she is a little bombshell who can't do without movement. Hobbie: Dancing, singing, music and sports.
Coriolanus is charming and handsome, qualities he uses to his advantage. He is sarcastic, quick-witted, intelligent despite his resistance to showing it, and daring. He can also be quite possessive of those he cares about, with a quick and harsh temper that is out to get anyone who hurts him. Hobbie: Interested in photography and traveling.
I think both of these could be fun! Kiera is into art- drawing in particular so she might have some common ground with Coriolanus.

Hi!

I could offer Harrison for Kiera. He's a bit reckless and mostly just wants to do whatever floats his boat. As long as he's enjoying himself. Would be interested to see whether they'd get along or perhaps clash a little? I feel like they might get along but he wouldn't be too impressed if she'd get bossy with him.
Yes! Would love to try them out to see if they get along. I think Kiera would support his reckless ideas. Could be trouble.

Hello!

I can offer two potential people one would be more of a friend, the other maybe an enemy.

Winnie - She's a slytherin, she's a perfectionist, is always on the look out for how best to get ahead, she does not care who she hurts in the process, will make friends for the what they could bring to her and immediately ditch them if they're of no use. She's playing nice right now, trying to make herself look good, be a good student etc., but very quickly she'll turn. She could be a bit of a friend in the beginning, especially given Kiera's name and lineage, but would probably be a bit threatened by her, so it wouldn't likely last.

The other I have is Daiki Saito - he's a first year hufflepuff, he's chill and calm. Nothing bothers him. He's very kind to people, a gentle soul. He is loyal and helpful to friends, he would let Kiera had her way because it would keep his life easy.

If either of these are of interest let me know and we can get something going.
Winnie— I think this would be fun. I can definitely see them having a little rivalry grow. Would love to have them meet.

Daiki Saito- He sounds precious and I love him already. I would love for him to be friends with Kiera.

In addition to Kiera—I also have her cousin Adelaide if anyone would rather plot with her.

Adelaide Styx-Potter is a first year Ravenclaw. She is a twin, but they are very different. Adelaide wants to do well in school to make her parents proud. She’s brave, compassionate, responsible, ambitious. She cares about doing the right thing. She doesn’t like to let people down but she will stand up for herself if necessary.

I think both of these could be fun! Kiera is into art- drawing in particular so she might have some common ground with Coriolanus.
Great, then we can arrange a meeting in the common room or somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back