Plots por favor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya! If you’re still interested I could see Saira and Sebastian being a thing.

She’s decisive and she was a model student in her old school (so appearance was important) She can be uptight sometimes. I think they can help each other find themselves, during their time in Hogwarts. That or crushIng would be cool.
(Also I love wholesome boys)

Hit me up if you’re interested :)

Yesss, keen for these!! I think Amari tries to not be so outwardly rude to people (except Emma sorry Daph), but she would definitely love Chloe, so I'm so keen to get these two together.

Okay, Ana sounds so lovely!! Nola would love her.
Would you like to start one and I'll start the other?

Yesssss keen, okay, who would you like to start? :r

Yay!! I would love both of these, Seb x Marc and Kard x Nola! Would you like to start one, and then I'll start the other one?

Girl you know I'm a sucker for drama. I don't know how Nova will react to Noel, but I don't think she knows how heavily Noel is/was/might've been involved in the prank. She might eventually figure it out and then would be CONFLICTED

OMG yes please lets go to the forest!

Which would you like to start? :r

I can start the one for Chrissy and Emmy in the bedroom perhaps that they meet again and later on go to the forest? Or I can just start one in the forest that they had discussed of going

Assuming Uno will come bother Alice somewhere?
Like you even need to question this :r :p

if you could do one for Amari & Chloë?
Sure! I will try get it started today :wub:

If you’re still interested I could see Saira and Sebastian being a thing.
Yes I'm definitely interested!! Did you want to start something?

Or I can just start one in the forest that they had discussed of going
Yes let's do this one :r

@Daisy Parker I could see Sebastian and Tilly getting along well! They are in the same house and year :)

@Tilly Drage I'd be so keen! My replies at the moment are starting to slow down dramatically because work is picking up again, but if you want to start something, I'll reply as soon as I can :wub:

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back