Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
I wasn't goiiiiing to do this, but I'm v jealous of everyone's plots and RPs and it's definitely all my fault so here we go :lol:
Before jumping in, I'd like to remind everyone of my track record about forgetting about RPs and taking a while to respond...but also reply when you shout at me so, I mean, who's fault is it really :r
(also ps I promise to start some of those topics that I've already promised soon)

Analei Louw
12256.jpg

Analei is in her final year at Hogwarts :cry: She is a Hufflepuff, and hopeful Head Girl, but if she isn't it would make for a lot of fun and bitter RPs :p . She can be quite nice, but mainly just gets frustrated with people and is definitely a jealous and salty person. If you're friends with Jacob, she probably can't be friends with you sorry not sorry. I kind of don't really know what I'm looking for, maybe another friend, or even a student for her to mentor or tutor? She is all sorted in the romance department!

Uno Bear
12490.jpg

Uno is a sixth year Slytherin with a potty mouth! She doesn't really care too much for others, and has a very sarcastic streak. Being that way has made it a bit difficult for her to make friends, but I don't see why she can't have more friends :r . She doesn't like rules and authority. Kinda need anything and everything for Uno!

Sierra Woodlock
12631.jpg

Sierra is a Gryffindor fifth year which is CRAZY, and while she is trying to mature a little bit, she's not very mature xD She loves people and having fun and is a little bit crazy. Sierra is definitely clumsy and has kind of gotten a 'will kiss anyone' reputation. I think she needs some more solid friends, but is still open to any and all relationships :p

Nova Valtoria
12683.jpg

Nova is a fourth year Ravenclaw. Easiest way to describe her is a loner. She just doesn't have time for people. Nova will need something special to bond her with someone to create a friendship, otherwise she's just very stand offish. She has a couple of enemies by association because her ride or die is Eric Holland. She enjoys wizards chess, doing puzzles and reading.

Amari Kent
12751.jpg

Amari is a third year Gryffindor. She really needs some followers friends. She's a 100% snob, and gets everything she wants, and probably won't like you if you don't look the part. But she needs people :lol: . Currently crushing on Videl Zhefarovich, and is going to try make him jealous, and probably doesn't need even more people to hate her, but anything else I'm keen for.

Emmy Cooper
13536.jpg

Okay, I love this chick and I have barely done anything with her. She's a second year Gryffindor. She loves the outdoors and sports. She hasn't been into the Forbidden Forest yet, but is desperate too. She needs more friends! She will always stand up for her beliefs and her friends. Emmy is incredibly competitive, but will always cheer for the underdogs, because she doesn't want them to be sad or upset, especially if they lose. Emmy loves rugby, and drawing cartoons. She is muggle born! Need everything!

Nola Bennett
14458.jpg

My new Gryffindor sortee, Nola loves people. She has a need for people to love her back! She just wants and needs lots of friends and love okay. Problem is, she's also a little bit awkward, so can struggle to find the words to speak to people which is hard when you just want everyone to be your friend. Nola loves to have fun, and absolutely loves fashion! Needing everything!

Sebastian Grimm
15195.jpg

Sooo he was a spur of the moment, almost forced character but he's so sweet and I love him. He's so genuine and caring, and a v sensitive soul. Seb loves cooking, his momma, and being outside - especially climbing trees. His momma has taught him to be very careful about appearances, and to always present himself as his best, so I think he likes climbing trees because up in the trees he can just be free and not care if his shirt is tucked in, or if he has dirt on his face. He will slowly learn who he is without his mom while at Hogwarts. Needs everything!​

OKAY those are all my students, but if you're keen to RP with someone else, check out my sub accounts and hit me up! ^_^

Nova Valtoria
12683.jpg

Nova is a fourth year Ravenclaw. Easiest way to describe her is a loner. She just doesn't have time for people. Nova will need something special to bond her with someone to create a friendship, otherwise she's just very stand offish. She has a couple of enemies by association because her ride or die is Eric Holland. She enjoys wizards chess, doing puzzles and reading.

Nola Bennett
14458.jpg

My new Gryffindor sortee, Nola loves people. She has a need for people to love her back! She just wants and needs lots of friends and love okay. Problem is, she's also a little bit awkward, so can struggle to find the words to speak to people which is hard when you just want everyone to be your friend. Nola loves to have fun, and absolutely loves fashion! Needing everything!

Sebastian Grimm
15195.jpg

Sooo he was a spur of the moment, almost forced character but he's so sweet and I love him. He's so genuine and caring, and a v sensitive soul. Seb loves cooking, his momma, and being outside - especially climbing trees. His momma has taught him to be very careful about appearances, and to always present himself as his best, so I think he likes climbing trees because up in the trees he can just be free and not care if his shirt is tucked in, or if he has dirt on his face. He will slowly learn who he is without his mom while at Hogwarts. Needs everything!​

Nova Valtoria x Nikola Raven

No particular reason why, I just want to write a wizard chess RP. Nikola enjoys a game, though he'd probably be doomed to lose if she's any good, as he's only ever played with his father who goes easy on him. I see him sort of low-key just inviting himself to play with her if she had already set up the board.

Nola Bennet x Nikola Raven

I'm not sure how well they'll get along, as whilst Nikola isn't awkward, he's quiet and could get overwhelmed if she's too in his face. Plenty of opportunities to have them meet through shared classes, however, so worth exploring nonetheless.

Sebastian Grimm x Dominique Grimm
Dom is missing her darling already and would be sending him letters (and expecting prompt responses :glare: ). We could have a cute Owlery role-play that either of us can respond to whenever we like.

Hey Donna, don't think we ever roleplayed much so here's some fun ideas.

Rosemarie x Sebastian
I think it could be a great match. They both have interest in being in the kitchens, Rose loves baking he likes cooking. Also Rose isn't afraid of getting dirty as well. With Rose it's what you see is what you get. She isn't going to act different now she's at Hogwarts. She still is going to be her weird old self.

For Nola,
I can offer my Gryffindor Nicola. Her triplet brother and sister are more nervous then she is and since she doesn't want them getting bullied she has taken over the protectors role. She will do whatever to get them out of harm's way, even if that means fighting. I would love her to be more at ease with some people since she feels the need to be on all the time.

I HAS PLOTS

I’ll let you know soooon. Can I skype you or would you prefer if I post here?

Btw Leo and Daisy should defos meet up again

Nova Valtoria x Nikola Raven

No particular reason why, I just want to write a wizard chess RP. Nikola enjoys a game, though he'd probably be doomed to lose if she's any good, as he's only ever played with his father who goes easy on him. I see him sort of low-key just inviting himself to play with her if she had already set up the board.

Nola Bennet x Nikola Raven

I'm not sure how well they'll get along, as whilst Nikola isn't awkward, he's quiet and could get overwhelmed if she's too in his face. Plenty of opportunities to have them meet through shared classes, however, so worth exploring nonetheless.

Sebastian Grimm x Dominique Grimm
Dom is missing her darling already and would be sending him letters (and expecting prompt responses :glare: ). We could have a cute Owlery role-play that either of us can respond to whenever we like.

Yes, I am SO down for all of these ideas. I can start a wizard's chess RP with Nova, and you can start the letters, and then somewhere down the track, Nola and Nikola can meet?? (Maybe partnered up in a class or something)

Hey Donna, don't think we ever roleplayed much so here's some fun ideas.

Rosemarie x Sebastian
I think it could be a great match. They both have interest in being in the kitchens, Rose loves baking he likes cooking. Also Rose isn't afraid of getting dirty as well. With Rose it's what you see is what you get. She isn't going to act different now she's at Hogwarts. She still is going to be her weird old self.

For Nola,
I can offer my Gryffindor Nicola. Her triplet brother and sister are more nervous then she is and since she doesn't want them getting bullied she has taken over the protectors role. She will do whatever to get them out of harm's way, even if that means fighting. I would love her to be more at ease with some people since she feels the need to be on all the time.

Yay Tamara!! I'd love both of these. I can imagine Seb will be spending a lot of time in the kitchens, but also climbing trees if you'd prefer that haha! Let me know.
Yasss Nicola and Nola would be dormmates too then?! Nola would love to be her friend!

I HAS PLOTS

I’ll let you know soooon. Can I skype you or would you prefer if I post here?

Btw Leo and Daisy should defos meet up again
YASSS, I'm happy with skype if you prefer!!

ME, PICK ME
OKAY SO

AnaleixZennon - She wouldn't know about Elsie yet, but we need to wait until we know about HB/HG so this can be done after the announcement, because if she's HG he should congratulate her, but it's questionable, with his mind set, if he would. So this can wait until then, but then we absolutely have to rp them because he has a lot of things going on Donna. Analei needs to know okay.

Maybe
UnoxZennon since we have a terrible track record of actually rping them and since he's in a terrible mood lately, he might actually get along way better with her to be honest, because he would just encourage her to be annoying to people and if they retaliated he'd take points (if Slytherin) or inform head of house ahaha

SierraxChrys! He needs some stuff with girls for real. He's only been with boys at the moment and I think he's getting a bit sick of them tbh. He's a bit down in the dumps and moapy rn, but give him a little and he'll go back to faking it again for the appearance, so if you're up for it Sierra/Chrys

EmmyxMary Lou!!!!

AnaleixMary Lou!!!!! Could we have her be something of a mentor? I don't know why I never thought about it before hahahaha she would be excellent! Mary Lou definintely needs someone rn, even if she's going to break her heart and leave.

NolaxCaleb

SebxAny of my Hufflepuff fisties tbh

NolaxHadley would also be interestiggggggggggg

OKAY SO

AnaleixZennon - She wouldn't know about Elsie yet, but we need to wait until we know about HB/HG so this can be done after the announcement, because if she's HG he should congratulate her, but it's questionable, with his mind set, if he would. So this can wait until then, but then we absolutely have to rp them because he has a lot of things going on Donna. Analei needs to know okay.

Maybe UnoxZennon since we have a terrible track record of actually rping them and since he's in a terrible mood lately, he might actually get along way better with her to be honest, because he would just encourage her to be annoying to people and if they retaliated he'd take points (if Slytherin) or inform head of house ahaha

SierraxChrys! He needs some stuff with girls for real. He's only been with boys at the moment and I think he's getting a bit sick of them tbh. He's a bit down in the dumps and moapy rn, but give him a little and he'll go back to faking it again for the appearance, so if you're up for it Sierra/Chrys

EmmyxMary Lou!!!!

AnaleixMary Lou!!!!! Could we have her be something of a mentor? I don't know why I never thought about it before hahahaha she would be excellent! Mary Lou definintely needs someone rn, even if she's going to break her heart and leave.

NolaxCaleb

SebxAny of my Hufflepuff fisties tbh

NolaxHadley would also be interestiggggggggggg
Analei x Zennon and Uno x Zennon can wait for when the term starts so we know what to Rp :r :p Same with Analei x Mary Lou. Though I am keen for all of them.

So down for Sierra and Chrys, I can start this one if you like?
And then you choose another to start :lol:

Analei x Zennon and Uno x Zennon can wait for when the term starts so we know what to Rp :r :p Same with Analei x Mary Lou. Though I am keen for all of them.

So down for Sierra and Chrys, I can start this one if you like?
And then you choose another to start :lol:
I can start CalebxNola

So listen a few suggestions:

Liusaidh and Nola - i do not believe they will get along but I do think it could be fun. Liusaidh is very forceful just in her energy and she gets her way. so she'd not often met with nos. It could be fun given that Nola might want to be her friend and liusaid. is just not a good friend.

Lumio and Emmy - i think they could be cute - he's not a big fan of sports. but is energetic, happy, loud, loves pasta, speaks with his hands. He's a very friendly person I could see them bonding.

And also
Minnie and nova - they share a dorm and. obviously have a connection via eric. but i'm not sure they would get along...I'm open to finding out.

Also listen if you ever wanted to do more Uno and Vader, i'd be game for it

I'd love to give Liusaidh and Nola a go, they'd be such an interesting dynamic I think!

Lumio and Emmy, yes please!! Would love for her to have more friends!

So keen for Minnie x Nova, maybe we can do a dorm one?

And always keen for Uno x Vader.

Should we start with two? You do one I'll do the other?

Sure! Why don't we start with Liusaidh&Nola and Lumio&Emmy - I can start the liusaidh one!

Donna I love plots with youuu

Uno and Alice, we talked about this. Confrontation? :r

Sierra and Emma, also something we talked about! Maybe we can wait until I know if Emma is on the team?

I love Nola, I would love her and Ivy to talk? I have no idea how they would get along. Ivy has a rather strong personality... which could be fun :p

And maybe Sebastian and Violette could be sweet?

So keeeeen for all of these Daph! Is there any one you'd like to start with?

Yeeeessssss I want to plot!!!

Amari & Chloë is a combination that might be fun to explore more. As long as Amari is okay with Chloë I think she'd be down to hang out (although I don't know what'll happen if Amari is being rude to people when Chloë's around lol).

I also think Ana Sofia Burleigh & Nola might be nice. Ana's the sweetest and will probably make for a good friend. She decorates a lot of her clothes (and other stuff) by diy painting them and since Nola is into fashion she might like them? If she does, Ana would definitely offer to do some of her clothes as well so she'd have something one of a kind or something like that.

So keeeeen for all of these Daph! Is there any one you'd like to start with?
Maybe Uno and Alice and one of the firstie combinations? I am curious to see Ivy and Nola perhaps?

Nola Bennett
14458.jpg

Sebastian Grimm
15195.jpg

OKAY those are all my students, but if you're keen to RP with someone else, check out my sub accounts and hit me up! ^_^

okay!! hello hehe i have marc and kard! im pretty sure marc has interacted with sebastian in the hufflepuff dormitory, so at least they have that!!

marc kind of understands how sebastian is taking this year to find out who he is, because marc is also trying to heal and to know himself!! with sebastian's care free behaviour, he could certainly help marc loosen up!!! he could also be a quiet friend for nola!! marc is pretty awkward in social situations so maybe they can bond over that!!

kard is a first year ravenclaw!! hes an empath, meaning he can feel other people's emotions!! hes also kind and smart so he can totally start a conversation first and understand nola's awkwardness!! he has a lot to give, so he'll gladly give it to nola!! maybe with sebastian, kard can reignite the child inside! he kinda forced himself to grow up at a young age so he could take care of his younger siblings, so he hasn't had any fun that benefited him!!

let me know if you're interested or not uwuwu

Donnaaaa! We haven't plot in a while since Evelyn and Zenia haha those were the timesss.

For Nova I got Noel. I'm kind of curious how he will be to her. He doesn't like Eric at all, and will not like her if she does the same stuff he do. But I can see him being nice to her as well. Will be fun if Eric saw that than xD #drama. But I would love to see, it can go different ways.

Emmy and Christina have meet already at the start of their first year. But Christina would sure go along to the forbidden forest. She had been there once. And she could use some more (girl) friends, has most of boys right now haha. Christina likes sports as well so they have that in common.

That's it :)

Yeeeessssss I want to plot!!!

Amari & Chloë is a combination that might be fun to explore more. As long as Amari is okay with Chloë I think she'd be down to hang out (although I don't know what'll happen if Amari is being rude to people when Chloë's around lol).

I also think Ana Sofia Burleigh & Nola might be nice. Ana's the sweetest and will probably make for a good friend. She decorates a lot of her clothes (and other stuff) by diy painting them and since Nola is into fashion she might like them? If she does, Ana would definitely offer to do some of her clothes as well so she'd have something one of a kind or something like that.
Yesss, keen for these!! I think Amari tries to not be so outwardly rude to people (except Emma sorry Daph), but she would definitely love Chloe, so I'm so keen to get these two together.

Okay, Ana sounds so lovely!! Nola would love her.
Would you like to start one and I'll start the other?

Maybe Uno and Alice and one of the firstie combinations? I am curious to see Ivy and Nola perhaps?
Yesssss keen, okay, who would you like to start? :r

okay!! hello hehe i have marc and kard! im pretty sure marc has interacted with sebastian in the hufflepuff dormitory, so at least they have that!!

marc kind of understands how sebastian is taking this year to find out who he is, because marc is also trying to heal and to know himself!! with sebastian's care free behaviour, he could certainly help marc loosen up!!! he could also be a quiet friend for nola!! marc is pretty awkward in social situations so maybe they can bond over that!!

kard is a first year ravenclaw!! hes an empath, meaning he can feel other people's emotions!! hes also kind and smart so he can totally start a conversation first and understand nola's awkwardness!! he has a lot to give, so he'll gladly give it to nola!! maybe with sebastian, kard can reignite the child inside! he kinda forced himself to grow up at a young age so he could take care of his younger siblings, so he hasn't had any fun that benefited him!!

let me know if you're interested or not uwuwu
Yay!! I would love both of these, Seb x Marc and Kard x Nola! Would you like to start one, and then I'll start the other one?
Donnaaaa! We haven't plot in a while since Evelyn and Zenia haha those were the timesss.

For Nova I got Noel. I'm kind of curious how he will be to her. He doesn't like Eric at all, and will not like her if she does the same stuff he do. But I can see him being nice to her as well. Will be fun if Eric saw that than xD #drama. But I would love to see, it can go different ways.

Emmy and Christina have meet already at the start of their first year. But Christina would sure go along to the forbidden forest. She had been there once. And she could use some more (girl) friends, has most of boys right now haha. Christina likes sports as well so they have that in common.

That's it :)
Girl you know I'm a sucker for drama. I don't know how Nova will react to Noel, but I don't think she knows how heavily Noel is/was/might've been involved in the prank. She might eventually figure it out and then would be CONFLICTED

OMG yes please lets go to the forest!

Which would you like to start? :r

Yay!! I would love both of these, Seb x Marc and Kard x Nola! Would you like to start one, and then I'll start the other one?

i could start mrc's and you can start nola's!! i think it would be easier for the shy characters to start and be approached by the other since they're both so awkward!!

Nannaaaaaaaaa

Yesss, keen for these!! I think Amari tries to not be so outwardly rude to people (except Emma sorry Daph), but she would definitely love Chloe, so I'm so keen to get these two together.

Okay, Ana sounds so lovely!! Nola would love her.
Would you like to start one and I'll start the other?

In that case all should be well! I could try to get something up for the firsties if you could do one for Amari & Chloë? Or the other way around lol whichever you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back