Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Rigid Cedar Wand with Acromantula Web Core
As I am starting to recover from my migraines (woo meds!), I want to start with a fresh, clean slate. Basic RPs in general, students are going to be highlighted of course. Cause, that’s what this site focuses on! I’ll keep it short and sweet.
First Years!

Wade Verdelet
Son of Lucius (Nurse)
Part-Veela
Sweet, Caring
Prankster
Beau’s Cousin
Rayleigh Orel
Muggleborn
Smart, Kind, Loyal
Two Mothers
Two siblings
Excited
Emotion > Logic
Amarantha Styx
Codependent
Nervous
Unsocial
Potions, Herbology
Pure-blood
Anxious AF
Beau Chamberlin
Books, books, books
Witty
Quiet
*Pending App*
Part-Veela
Wade’s cousin
Riku Mckenna
Troublemaker
Cruel, mean
False innocent
One of three
Pure-blood
Good/Evil Conflict
Kalif Styx II
Silent, generally
Independent
Intelligent
Witty/Sarcastic
Laid back
Like the HoH
Jett Winters
Bored. Always.
Unimpressed
Apathetic
Distant
Reluctant to befriend

There are others I have in higher years, but rather than list them, I am going to link you all to my handy dandy student list!
Most of them have descriptions, so let’s plot!
Student Master List

I've got Milena! I'm looking for one/two close friends for her to have (any house):

Muggleborn, Naive, Curious, Happy, outgoing, loves writing and reading, and I think she'll find herself very interested in potions/herbology (which I think will lead her into healing).

From the looks of it, I think she'd get on well with Wade, Beau, Rayleigh, and Kalif (ish??). (Maybe Amarantha once they start classes since it seems like they'll both enjoy the same subjects, I just think Milena's outgoing personality might be a bit much for her right off the bat).

Let me know what you think!

dang it i saw and now I'm in.

hmmm, rayleigh is a puff, I just got Addy sorted, they can talk?

and perhaps it's time we did a Mihail/lily thread again, they haven't spoken since they broke up. and maybe sapphire and cole

Hey Kaitlyn.
I have selene i could offer as a friend/mentor for Beau. I am suuming that they woukld have some interests in common.

alternativly i have Linden Cullen who could be friends with Rayleigh or amarantha. he is Willow's younger brother (Briar and dedericks middle child), he is a bit of a gentle heart. he loves animals and wants to be a magizoologist when he is older.

or if you have any other suggestions let me know.
Mia

Heyy!! I just saw this and I thought i'll join in! :)

Well, I have a first year named Alexander Rogers, who is in Ravenclaw. He found out a few months ago that he is a wizard. (His father is a wizard but left him and his mother when he was quite young). I could offer Alexander to Beau if you'd like? Since they are in the same house. But do let me know what you think! :)

I've got Milena! I'm looking for one/two close friends for her to have (any house):

Muggleborn, Naive, Curious, Happy, outgoing, loves writing and reading, and I think she'll find herself very interested in potions/herbology (which I think will lead her into healing).

From the looks of it, I think she'd get on well with Wade, Beau, Rayleigh, and Kalif (ish??). (Maybe Amarantha once they start classes since it seems like they'll both enjoy the same subjects, I just think Milena's outgoing personality might be a bit much for her right off the bat).

Let me know what you think!
For now, we can start with Amarantha and Milena, since I’m sure Kalif II would probably brush her off - more so if he knew her blood status. The outgoing personality might help her get over her devastation being separated from her brother!
We can try the other ones afterward? Definitely don’t want to get overwhelmed, nor overwhelm others!

dang it i saw and now I'm in.

hmmm, rayleigh is a puff, I just got Addy sorted, they can talk?

and perhaps it's time we did a Mihail/lily thread again, they haven't spoken since they broke up. and maybe sapphire and cole
Rayleigh x Addy, sure!
We can also do a Mihail x Lily thread a couple of days after the firsties. Mihail hasn’t done much else besides cook. A lot. XD

Hey Kaitlyn.
I have selene i could offer as a friend/mentor for Beau. I am suuming that they woukld have some interests in common.

alternativly i have Linden Cullen who could be friends with Rayleigh or amarantha. he is Willow's younger brother (Briar and dedericks middle child), he is a bit of a gentle heart. he loves animals and wants to be a magizoologist when he is older.

or if you have any other suggestions let me know.
Mia
I actually need to let Beau settle on the backburner for a little bit, but I’ll definitely put it on the list!
Linden, rather than either of my Puffs for now since they will be in other RPs, how about Wade? Wade is pretty outdoorsy himself.

Heyy!! I just saw this and I thought i'll join in! :)

Well, I have a first year named Alexander Rogers, who is in Ravenclaw. He found out a few months ago that he is a wizard. (His father is a wizard but left him and his mother when he was quite young). I could offer Alexander to Beau if you'd like? Since they are in the same house. But do let me know what you think! :)
I can put this on my list with Beau, but I can offer Jett Winters as an interesting mix up. I can see Jett going to the towers and running into some Eagles there, you know?

I can put this on my list with Beau, but I can offer Jett Winters as an interesting mix up. I can see Jett going to the towers and running into some Eagles there, you know?

Ooo I'm good with that! I'm honestly up for anything for Alex, since he's a new character And I love that idea! :)

I have Emmy! She's in Gryffindor, so we should deffo do Wade and Emmy because I can see them getting along. But she could also get along with Rayleigh! Her best friend atm is in Hufflepuff so I can definitely see the two of them bumping into each other at some point!

Rayleigh x Addy, sure!
We can also do a Mihail x Lily thread a couple of days after the firsties. Mihail hasn’t done much else besides cook. A lot. XD

I can start Addy x Rayleigh if you want to start Mihail and Lily?

I actually need to let Beau settle on the backburner for a little bit, but I’ll definitely put it on the list!
Linden, rather than either of my Puffs for now since they will be in other RPs, how about Wade? Wade is pretty outdoorsy himself.

that would also work well. did you want me to start something?

I have Emmy! She's in Gryffindor, so we should deffo do Wade and Emmy because I can see them getting along. But she could also get along with Rayleigh! Her best friend atm is in Hufflepuff so I can definitely see the two of them bumping into each other at some point!
Hmm, we can do Wade and Emmy, since they are both in Gryffindor! Want me to start something in the common room?
Also, we can do Rayleigh and Emmy a tad later!
I can start Addy x Rayleigh if you want to start Mihail and Lily?
Sounds perfect!
that would also work well. did you want me to start something?
Yes please!

Here you go!

I'd like to have an RP with Kalif Styx II can't say they would be best friends but would be fun to see how Luxen's and his personalities are together...perhaps friend-nemies???

Lumio and Wade could be friends, I think he would easily bounce off that prankster energy.

Beau Chamberlin and Ajaccio Skey - Ajaccio would probably really like him and i think they would super get along.

Lumio could be a friend to either of your hufflepuffs. Or Leia and Amarantha Styx, since leia is desperate for friends and that might be easy for her to have a friend in Amarantha if the girl was easily bendable or just looking for friends too?

Leia could also interact with any of your slytherins - but depending on how they are to her it might not go well.

@Professor Elvera Le Fey I am ready for Beau now! I had to apply for him to be deaf, so if you are still interested with Selene x Beau, hit me up!

@Samantha Jacobs Alexander and Beau can meet now! Perhaps in the dorms? Or anywhere?

@Stefan Archer Wade x Lumio should definitely hit it off! Wade seems to get along with anyone apparently. Lol
We kinda already discussed Beau x. Ajaccio and you are on that one xD
For Leia, definitely Amarantha. She isn’t prejudice but that might change as she ages. Could be a cool development?
Leia would likely only get along with Jett. Kalif 2 wouldn’t give her the time of day, and Riku would probably have his brothers gang up on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back