Plots? Gimme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Professor Elvera Le Fey I am ready for Beau now! I had to apply for him to be deaf, so if you are still interested with Selene x Beau, hit me up!

hey Kaitlyn.
I am definitely still interested. Did you want me to start something or did you want to? And if so any pereference as to where?

Stefan Archer: Wade x Lumio should definitely hit it off! Wade seems to get along with anyone apparently. Lol
We kinda already discussed Beau x. Ajaccio and you are on that one xD
For Leia, definitely Amarantha. She isn’t prejudice but that might change as she ages. Could be a cool development?
Leia would likely only get along with Jett. Kalif 2 wouldn’t give her the time of day, and Riku would probably have his brothers gang up on her.

I think Leia wouldn't outwardly tell her that she was muggleborn, but i think it would be fairly evident. I definitely think that it would be a cool development as they get older.

So in terms of topics, I can start the ajax and beau one as discussed and maybe a topic with Leia and you could pick which you join with. and you could start the other leia and one of yours topics and the lumio and wade topic?

Oh awesome! That sounds good! Would you like to start it, or shall I?
I can!

hey Kaitlyn.
I am definitely still interested. Did you want me to start something or did you want to? And if so any pereference as to where?
If you don't mind starting it, and maybe somewhere in the towers?

I think Leia wouldn't outwardly tell her that she was muggleborn, but i think it would be fairly evident. I definitely think that it would be a cool development as they get older.

So in terms of topics, I can start the ajax and beau one as discussed and maybe a topic with Leia and you could pick which you join with. and you could start the other leia and one of yours topics and the lumio and wade topic?
Okay, so I will start Leia x Amarantha, and Lumio and Wade, and I'll join with Jett in yours!

@Professor Elvera Le Fey I am ready for Beau now! I had to apply for him to be deaf, so if you are still interested with Selene x Beau, hit me up!
here you go.
the north wind shall blow and we will have snow
and what will poor selene do then
she will make her way up, the north tower with a book
and read until she makes a new friend

(okay it doesn't quite rhyme
)

We should probably do the triplets at some point, maybe they can go find a victim to harass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back