Plots, AND MORE PLOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Hi, Okay, so i know i already did this. But since the last time i did this, more people have joined the site and i added another character to my list, so why not? Lol But this time, I'll just be sharing my HNZ students, and not my adults. We can focus on them another time.​

12794.jpg

Samantha Jacobs | Hufflepuff | 4th Year

Samantha is my baby, my first character since i joined the site. I love her dearly. So throughout her break, she had discovered that she is bisexual. She has recently taken more of an interest in photography as well. Samantha is kind and sweet but she tends to be very clumsy and occasionally break the rules. I feel that she is an ambivert, where she is the middle of both introvert and extrovert. I guess she is also adventurous when she wants to be, likes to discover and learn new things. She recently joined Heta Omega as well, and thought it would be a great opportunity to make friends. Samantha is also up for an adventure, so anything a little mischievous and adventurous - she'd love that. Oh and she loves food, you’d see her carry her own snacks everywhere..

NEEDS: Friends, Drama, Anything!
13309.jpg

Issac Jacobs | Gryffindor | 3rd Year

Issac is Samantha's Younger brother. I haven't really done much which I'm really upset about to be honest. He is a trouble maker and i would like to do more with him. So anything that could break the rules. He is also a huge procrastinator. So you'll barely see him do any work and be lazy with everything. He loves Quidditch, sports and recently has taken a high interest in karate also. He also loves to play games, anything game related for him would be cool. Issac is just an active person, just not as active in his learning as his parents had hoped.

NEEDS: Friends, Drama, Love (flings, crushes) long term hasn't been decided
13678.jpg

Alexander Rogers | Ravenclaw | 2nd Year

Alexander is a shy and smol boy, I love him a lot. I also haven’t done much with him, but I would like to do more! He loves adventures and learning new things. Over the time of his break, he had thought that he would like to get to know who his father is, and his background and all. But his mother doesn’t like to talk about him, and Alex doesn’t know why. Alexander is in his second year of Hogwarts. He is still getting used to the magical life and is an introvert. He's still the cute little stutter he is, but he's getting better. Alexander loves to investigate and learn about new things, through books and much more.Plots with him investigating things and all would be cool! Alexander's still a little shocked that he is a wizard, because his father he hasn't met is a wizard.

NEEDS: Friends, Drama (bullys), unknown family members, Anything!
13719.jpg

Giselle Miller | Slytherin | 1st Year

Giselle is going to be attending Hogwarts this year she is familiar with magic, since herself and her adopted family are magic themselves. But she isn't familiar with the New Zealand magic system and the New Zealand culture just yet. It's hard for Giselle to make friends because she has a really hard time trusting people, due to things in the past (you'll learn later). So when you first meet her, she can be mean and closed off. But once you start interacting with her more than once, she'll slowly open up to you. Since she has moved to New Zealand, I feel like she would be acting out, like doing a lot of mischief and breaking the rules, so we could do something with that. For Giselle, I want her to have a few close friends, but again, it will take a while and will make a slow process. Since the beginning of the year, she has started to learn more about ghosts and anything paranormal, so anything with that would be great!

NEEDS: Friends, Drama, Anything
14136.jpg

Richard Andrews | Huffllepuff | 1st Year

Richard Andrews is also attending Hogwarts, but he is a muggleborn, so he has no idea what the wizarding world is like, so he'd be confused with everything. But he thinks that everything at Hogwarts is cool. He likes to be called Ricky, because he thinks Richard is too formal. Ricky is laid-back, honest but blunt and has a sense of humor. He's the youngest of three and is from Christchurch. He also loves to skateboard, pop rock music and loves to bake! So he'd probably sneak into the kitchens to bake something, who knows! I recently thought of doing a huge end of year prank with him, and a few other people who also like to joke around and prank to get involved as well (any year level). So if you’d be interested in that, let me know!

NEEDS: Friends, Anything
14606.jpg

Morgan Harvelle | Hufflepuff | 1st Year

Okay, so here we have Morgan, i find her quite precious and soft to be honest with you. She's quite shy and bubbly, so when you first meet her the first couple of times, she's a mumbling mess, but once you get to know her more, she's just a cute wild girl. She's a triplet, so she'll be going to Hogwarts with her two other siblings. She loves plants and animals. I feel that she's a goody two shoes and would follow every rule. We'll see how we go though. Morgan also loves to write stories. She is very imaginative, she likes to think about what is out there in the world. Ever since she was young, she has loved ballet. She also has taken her ballet things to Hogwarts, so you’ll most likely see her around somewhere. She also loves to paint and draw. It's one of her favourite things to do.

NEEDS: Friends, Anything!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Feel free to DM me if you want to go more in depth with future rps or anything!

Thanks for reading!

:D

Hey, I think that Richard and Amara could be friends. They both are First year in Huffllepuff and maybe they share some classes together. Amara is shy and a bit awkward but she is a great friend and she would love to tell more about the magic world since her parents are witches. Amara also like bake, and don't mind doing together with someone. She also would like prank, but only if it don't hurt anyone.

So do you think they could be friends?

Giselle and Liusaidh could have fun together - Liusaidh likes Giselle so I can see her more actively seeking her out to then be able to have fun?

Samantha and Padme could hang out, they've been distant friends for a while, but I think they could RP again.

I also have Daintree for Samantha, they could hang out and be friends. Or something close.

Ajaccio and Isaac could be friends too - both 3rd years, both very active people?

So do you think they could be friends?

Oh totally, I think they could be friends! We'd have to see how they would interact with each other :D

Giselle and Liusaidh could have fun together - Liusaidh likes Giselle so I can see her more actively seeking her out to then be able to have fun?

Samantha and Padme could hang out, they've been distant friends for a while, but I think they could RP again.

I also have Daintree for Samantha, they could hang out and be friends. Or something close.

Ajaccio and Isaac could be friends too - both 3rd years, both very active people

Liusaidh x Giselle: Yesss! I think it would be cool to see them hang out! I liked their small dynamic that was in one of the rps! So I'm happy to rp with them more

Padme x Samantha: Oh yes, I would defiantly like to do some roleplaying with them too! I had miss they're friendship haha

Daintree x Samantha: I think that would be a cool dynamic too :D

Ajaccio x Issac: Oh yeah! That could totally work! I'm for anything with Issac since I haven't done much with him.

Oh totally, I think they could be friends! We'd have to see how they would interact with each other :D

Liusaidh x Giselle: Yesss! I think it would be cool to see them hang out! I liked their small dynamic that was in one of the rps! So I'm happy to rp with them more

Padme x Samantha: Oh yes, I would defiantly like to do some roleplaying with them too! I had miss they're friendship haha

Daintree x Samantha: I think that would be a cool dynamic too :D

Ajaccio x Issac: Oh yeah! That could totally work! I'm for anything with Issac since I haven't done much with him.
Awesome, I can start two if you start two?

I could take the Padme and Samantha one and the Ajaccio and Issac one? If you take the other two?

Awesome, I can start two if you start two?

I could take the Padme and Samantha one and the Ajaccio and Issac one? If you take the other two?

Sounds good! :D

Hi! I don't really have any set ideas, but if you do, feel free to let me know! I'm always down to rp :p

We've rped a few times with Amy/Samantha, but I'd always be down for more if you were!
I know that Issac and Daniel have met once, maybe twice, but I'd love Daniel to have some closer friends. If you wanted, maybe we could do something? I don't have any ideas, but if you do, let me know!

I've also got Samantha, who's in her second year in Gryffindor, that might work well with Alexander? Sam's a bit of an extrovert, but she's very interested in learning more about magic. She also likes exploring new places, and is willing to 'bend' the rules slightly to make that possible.

Finally, I've got a first year Hufflepuff, Lucy, who I haven't rped with before. She's super willing to make friends, and will quite happily have a chat with anyone. I'd be happy to do something with any of your first years, if you were interested?

Hi! I don't really have any set ideas, but if you do, feel free to let me know! I'm always down to rp :p

We've rped a few times with Amy/Samantha, but I'd always be down for more if you were!
I know that Issac and Daniel have met once, maybe twice, but I'd love Daniel to have some closer friends. If you wanted, maybe we could do something? I don't have any ideas, but if you do, let me know!

I've also got Samantha, who's in her second year in Gryffindor, that might work well with Alexander? Sam's a bit of an extrovert, but she's very interested in learning more about magic. She also likes exploring new places, and is willing to 'bend' the rules slightly to make that possible.

Finally, I've got a first year Hufflepuff, Lucy, who I haven't rped with before. She's super willing to make friends, and will quite happily have a chat with anyone. I'd be happy to do something with any of your first years, if you were interested?

Hiii! I apologise for the late reply!

Amy x Samantha: Yes! I'm always down for my rps between Samantha and Amy! I like their friendship, so I think it would be quite cool!

Daniel x Issac: Ah, yes! I remember we did do something between them! I'm totally keen to do something between them as well!

Samantha x Alexander: I think that would be quite cool! I want Alexander to have a few more friends and I really haven't done much with him, so that could work!

Ooo what's Lucy like? Any of my first years would probably be fine? but idk haha

Hiii! I apologise for the late reply!

Amy x Samantha: Yes! I'm always down for my rps between Samantha and Amy! I like their friendship, so I think it would be quite cool!

Daniel x Issac: Ah, yes! I remember we did do something between them! I'm totally keen to do something between them as well!

Samantha x Alexander: I think that would be quite cool! I want Alexander to have a few more friends and I really haven't done much with him, so that could work!

Ooo what's Lucy like? Any of my first years would probably be fine? but idk haha
That's okay! ^_^

Lucy's is open to talking to anyone, she will quite happily see someone in the corridors and strike up a conversation. I'd be happy to give her a shot with any of your first years!
If you've got any ideas, feel free to let me know! I'm happy to do anything, and with the others too :) (I'm also happy to start some now and wait on others, if you preferred, I don't mind).

Lucy's is open to talking to anyone, she will quite happily see someone in the corridors and strike up a conversation. I'd be happy to give her a shot with any of your first years!
If you've got any ideas, feel free to let me know! I'm happy to do anything, and with the others too :) (I'm also happy to start some now and wait on others, if you preferred, I don't mind).

I think Richard and Lucy would get along! Anything for him will do!

I'm afraid I don't have any ideas tho :o I'm not good at plot ideas haha but yeah, you can go ahead and start any if you'd like! :D

Hi! I don’t know if everyone will see this, but if there is a thread i need to start, please let me know!! i’m quite a forgetful person!

I think Richard and Lucy would get along! Anything for him will do!

I'm afraid I don't have any ideas tho :o I'm not good at plot ideas haha but yeah, you can go ahead and start any if you'd like! :D
I'd be happy to start one with Richard/Lucy, and then see how we go with the others? :)

I'd be happy to start one with Richard/Lucy, and then see how we go with the others? :)

That would be great! Would you like to start another one as well? Or would you like me to start the other two? Again, no plot ideas at the moment, but we can just see how it goes?

That would be great! Would you like to start another one as well? Or would you like me to start the other two? Again, no plot ideas at the moment, but we can just see how it goes?
I don't mind, I'm happy to start another one! I don't have any ideas either, but I'm happy to do one and see how it goes :) Sorry I haven't gotten to the one with Lucy/Richard yet, I've been busy with starting exam prep!

I don't mind, I'm happy to start another one! I don't have any ideas either, but I'm happy to do one and see how it goes :) Sorry I haven't gotten to the one with Lucy/Richard yet, I've been busy with starting exam prep!

that’s okay! we can just start with two for now and do the third one later? I can do one between Samantha and Amy? (I have two open threads if you’d like to join any - otherwise i can make a new one between them)

i completely understand! I have been busy with uni too! I have about seven exams within two days so yayy! but yes, pls do take ur time if you need to! 💓

that’s okay! we can just start with two for now and do the third one later? I can do one between Samantha and Amy? (I have two open threads if you’d like to join any - otherwise i can make a new one between them)

i completely understand! I have been busy with uni too! I have about seven exams within two days so yayy! but yes, pls do take ur time if you need to! 💓
I'm happy with whatever, I can join an open thread if it's easier for you ^_^ And good luck with your exams!

Oh jeez, I competely forgot about this thread! My apologies! I'll get onto it asap! With the other two ones I'm starting, is there a certain place you'd prefer, or would any place in Hogwarts be fine?
No worries! And not any preference, anywhere is fine! Though Liusaidh wouldn't be soon found at the library.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back