Patronus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it's because it's called the Patronus 'Charm' :p Still In the Harry Potter books, wasn't it part of the O.W.L.s for DADA?

Brian Getathorn XIX said:
I guess it's because it's called the Patronus 'Charm'  :p  Still In the Harry Potter books, wasn't it part of the O.W.L.s for DADA?
Well many things I teach in DADA are charms, can't teach a defense course without charms <_<

I don't think it was owl in the novels simply because year five they had umbridge, no?

Professor Nicolas King said:
I guess it's because it's called the Patronus 'Charm'  :p  Still In the Harry Potter books, wasn't it part of the O.W.L.s for DADA?
Well many things I teach in DADA are charms, can't teach a defense course without charms <_<

I don't think it was owl in the novels simply because year five they had umbridge, no?
Well they wern't taught it, but Harry performed it during the O.W.L.s for extra credit. This was during his DADA portion of the O.W.L.s so I would consider it definately DADA territory.

Well they wern't taught it, but Harry performed it during the O.W.L.s for extra credit. This was during his DADA portion of the O.W.L.s so I would consider it definately DADA territory.
-shrug- I'm not going to fight for it right now, if ever. It'll be taught I suppose ;-)

One of those quizzes suggested that Bruin's patronus would be a Scorpion. A Scorpion??? I just don't see it.

A bear and a fox on the others. I much prefer the woodland creatures.

I got dove. :((
i don't want a dove.
Is a dove really my character though? :erm:
no idea. lol.

well, i think a dove is better than a badger..not that i'm complaining though...badgers are ok, i guess. :unsure:

I finally got time to do the quizzes. I got a jellyfish, a horse and an eagle. Not really sure on that, but I do believe that Lily has some time to determine what she is going to be.

A jellyfish patronus? What the heck could that do? :)) flop around on the floor? :p

This is of course a good thread however was lost in time XD
For all you Newbies however you may enjoy it because it has a quiz

Patronus Quiz 1

Patronus Quiz 2

Brian got Eagle and Owl XD

Luxen of course got a Peacock!

Took both Quizzes and got a Fox and a Horse...
Gonna stick with Large Dog!

Geez, way to scrounge up old threads. <_<

I was just about to say... bumped from the dead. :wacko:
I was like "This is major Deja Vu for me! We argues about Dumbledore having a Pheonix Patronus and how one guy had a giant and how it's possible to have non-mundane patronus..s but that it's rare." and then I noticed that all the post dates were from a year ago.
Over a year of death, the thing is revived.

YES it is brought back from the dead!

because it was fun to figure out what type of Patronus you would have and I figured the 'Newbies' would like it!

Maybe you could start a new thread in the games forum for this and link to the quizzes?
Because this thread was started as more of a discussion about patronus' and stuff.

Maybe you could start a new thread in the games forum for this and link to the quizzes?
Because this thread was started as more of a discussion about patronus' and stuff.
I don't know...

that seems like alot of work... =-/

Kailey got a fox and an eagle.

A new thread has been made here.
This topic is now locked because its original purpose has been met. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back