Patronus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Anthony Carl Cullen

Hey it's sort of on topic but not in a RP'ing way does anybody think that your patronus can take the form of a Hippogriff??

You really like Hippogriffs, don't you?
I don't know. I don't think so?
I don't think you can even create them for a few years, right?

Michael Anthony Carl Cullen said:
Hey it's sort of on topic but not in a RP'ing way does anybody think that your patronus can take the form of a Hippogriff??
That is sort of covered in Transfigurations in either second or third year. I believe the answer is no.

Sophia Stark said:
That is sort of covered in Transfigurations in either second or third year. I believe the answer is no.
Update: It is third year and we were told in class that it is not possible.

I'm just thinking ahead I know it's in 3rd year but do you guys think any of these creatures could be my patronus:

Centaur
Griffin
Pheonix
Unicorn
Winged Horse?

Sophia Stark said:
Sophia Stark said:
Update: It is third year and we were told in class that it is not possible.
Sorry, I should have clarified. Your patronus cannot be a magical creature of any type according to Transfigurations classes on HNZ.

Grrr I thought Dumbledores patronus was a pheonix though?
I will go look that up. I was just relaying what was said in Transfigurations.

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/1282/

I found that awhile back. You put your name (or your character's name), say your male or female and it tells you your patronus. Oh yeah, the rest of the site may or may not have content geared towards older people so don't go clicking around.

My Real Name: Bengal Tiger
Fredrick McElroy: Polar Bear
Winifred McElroy: Siberian Tiger

So, I'm pretty confident that I'm freakin' awesome. Hey, Mike don't you have a post to respond to on the lawn? Like mine?

Sophia Stark said:
Grrr I thought Dumbledores patronus was a pheonix though?
I will go look that up. I was just relaying what was said in Transfigurations.
You are correct. I suggest speaking with the Transfigurations Professor and Alicia (when she gets well), about the issue. I was a bit confused as to why we were talking about Patronus in Transfigurations, but I just go along with what I am told.

Thanks for the advice :D I would have thought it would have cme under DADA as Lupin teaches Harry how to produce a patronus. :S

Thanks for the advice :D I would have thought it would have cme under DADA as Lupin teaches Harry how to produce a patronus. :S
Well we were not learning how to cast a Patronus, it was simply mentioned when we discussed Clashing Magic. Like I said, third year stuff.

Fred, according to your website Sophia's patronus should be a dolphin. I think it is very wrong.

Yeah doesn't see fair that Dumbledore and Tonks can have magical creatures as werewolves aren't an ordinary creature obviously.

hey and don't forget my favorite chochang is a swan.

harry--stag
hermione-- otter
ron--a dog or watever it means
luna-- its like a rabbit

Sophia Stark said:
Fred, according to your website Sophia's patronus should be a dolphin. I think it is very wrong.
I agree it says mine should be a Mimbletonia

That's a Plant!

Yeah doesn't see fair that Dumbledore and Tonks can have magical creatures as werewolves aren't an ordinary creature obviously.
but they were both not ordinary remember, Dumbledore was the greatest Wizard of all time and Tonks was a Metamorphmagus.

I like this quiz. It said Sophia's patronus should be a cougar, which makes sense for her. Well, at least, a large fierce feline does anyway.

So when Dumbledore was younger and he wasn't the greatest wizard of all time you think he would have had a pigeon or something?
but they were both not ordinary remember, Dumbledore was the greatest Wizard of all time and Tonks was a Metamorphmagus.

Mines is a Marten.

What kind of animal is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back