Patronus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, to finish off this topic: Alicia says that just like in canon it is possible to have a non-mundane animagus but it should be EXTREMELY rare and the transfig lesson should remain as it is.

According to Fred's site, Violet's patronus is a Siamese Cat.
Sounds about right.

I just did all three quizzes they're pretty cool!

i'm a polar bear, a wolf or a deer!

so when i get to 3rd yr i'll have a mad choice to make between the three. :cool:

Alastar Fitzgerald said:
I just did all three quizzes they're pretty cool!

i'm a polar bear, a wolf or a deer!

so when i get to 3rd yr i'll have a mad choice to make between the three. :cool:
I do not believe patronuses are taught third year, Harry learning it then was an extreme case.

You will not learn the patronus charm third year.

Andromeda Fiorelli said:
that i know i have read the previous threads - i wanted to know what yr we do learn it in? if at all!
You will learn it in sixth or seventh year charms I believe.

Andromeda Fiorelli said:
do or will we actually be taught how to do the patronus spell then?
I have yet to see the Patronus taught in any classes I have taken. Sophia has dabbled in trying to cast it on her own, but I am not permitted to have her succeed.

Edit: Nick beat me to it.

I took al three and it Fred's said Mine is a persian cat Sophia's said mine is a wolf and Mike's said it's a otter. Wow...

To clarify, the Patronus Charm will only be taught to Seventh Year NEWT students later in the term. Even then, it would still take time and effort for the student to learn it.

Sophia's says mine would be a wolf. =\

Athene's would probably be a black swan. Elegant, yet feisty and bad tempered.

I'll have to go and look at those quizzes that have been mentioned, though.

I think I did it wrong. For Athene, it says 'congratulations, your patronus is Marten.'

What on Merlin's name is a Marten?

Nevermind. Found out what a Marten is :3

marten.jpg

Aint it cute?

For Sophia's quiz, Athene got a Wolf :3

I got a wolf. But I don't know how accurate that is.. lol, it's a cool quiz, but the problem is there are so many different animals with so many different qualities/personalities out there...

Estrella Drage said:
I got a wolf. But I don't know how accurate that is.. lol, it's a cool quiz, but the problem is there are so many different animals with so many different qualities/personalities out there...
Yeah, I don't think I'll use a wolf or a Marten for Athene :) I quite prefer my swan idea.

Athene Perthro said:
Estrella Drage said:
I got a wolf.  But I don't know how accurate that is.. lol, it's a cool quiz, but the problem is there are so many different animals with so many different qualities/personalities out there...
Yeah, I don't think I'll use a wolf or a Marten for Athene :) I quite prefer my swan idea.
dude, I was thinking about doing a swan!

That's it... I'm going to look for an animal that no one has ever heard of! :o

Athene Perthro said:
Estrella Drage said:
I got a wolf.  But I don't know how accurate that is.. lol, it's a cool quiz, but the problem is there are so many different animals with so many different qualities/personalities out there...
Noooooooo! I wanted to pick a swan :((

Professor Gabriel Lloyd said:
To clarify, the Patronus Charm will only be taught to Seventh Year NEWT students later in the term. Even then, it would still take time and effort for the student to learn it.
So it's taught in Charms, I thought it would be DADA since it seems like that is what it is mostly used for. I think I'm gonna use the Owl as my Patronus. I like that one alot!

Brian Getathorn XIX said:
Professor Gabriel Lloyd said:
To clarify, the Patronus Charm will only be taught to Seventh Year NEWT students later in the term.  Even then, it would still take time and effort for the student to learn it.
So it's taught in Charms, I thought it would be DADA since it seems like that is what it is mostly used for. I think I'm gonna use the Owl as my Patronus. I like that one alot!
Well it definitely seems like DADA territory, yes, but things kept switching up and changing and that's the way it ended I suppose :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back