Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
I don't feel up to messaging everyone individually.

I'm not really absent, but... I don't know. I found out yesterday that my dog is dying. Cancer. The vet gave him two weeks to a month. If we let him die naturally, it... would be painful. So we're going to put him down next weekend. I'm... not okay. I'll still be doing replies, or trying to, but I just... don't know right now. I'm trying to process.

We've already talked about it but please take your time and be extra kind to yourself! Losing a pet is never easy but you're doing the right thing to ensure his health and happiness :console: Sending all my love and I'm around if you ever need to talk about anything ❤️

Oh no Jess! I'm so sorry to hear that. Take all the time you need :console:

I'm so sorry to hear this news. Take your time and do what you need to do. :console:

I'm sorry to hear this. Wish you all the best. I don't have pets, but I believe that it's hard to lose one. And take all the time you need. And if you ever need an listening ear feel free to make use of it :hug:

Jessss :hug: take your time, bubba. Just know they're pain free in dog heaven ❤️

I'm so sorry to hear this, Jess. Please take time for yourself and to spend with your dog. It's so hard to lose a pet <3

Oh no Jess I'm so sorry! Take your time <3 :console:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back