Minerva Khulik

OOC First Name
Linda
Sexual Orientation
from reality
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Unyielding Cedar Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hi All,

My sincere apologies for starters to those that I'm currently in rp's with. The last few days have been pretty rough to say the least and the next not promising to be any better.

To cut a long story short, I had an incident the other day which had me wind up in the A&E, am now home on bed rest with painkillers up to my eye balls but am back in on Thursday for an operation to have an ovary removed. It's apparently straight forward enough and will be done with any luck via keyhole but I have been informed of the possible complications and recovery time - so even though I could be out again by Thursday evening, I'll be pretty out of it for a few days.

I really am sorry that this is happening now, I know I can't do anything about it but besides having so many projects on the go at work and roleplays that I had planned and was in the middle of here - it's really frustrating. I did want to come on and post up to any roleplays that my muse would let me but sitting up in the bed to even type this much is hurting like crazy, painkillers are only taking the edge off really.

I genuinely don't know how long I'll be down for but it's not for good. With any luck it'll be at best a week.
For Norton, Elly and Alistair - please feel free to mention Minerva in class room threads etc, as she'd most likely sit beside any one of those three.

As for my firsties and my transfer - savage apologies here - I will get back to them :(
Professor Kaibryn - I hope staff won't mind too much posting up the lessons for this week, I do hope to be on top of it again by next week but will pm if that changes.
Other adult characters - same as for students - apologies that I can't reply as yet and reply will be slow for now.

Will miss you guys but like I said, hopefully it's only a week until I can recuperate properly.
:wub:
Linda

Awwwh Linda, Get well soon! =)

Hopefully everything goes according to plan. *hug*

Get well soon Linda! Don't you worry about us, get better before you will return!

Get well soon, Linda!!

Linda! I hope you feel better soon :hug:

:hug: get well soon! Focus on yourself first, HNZ comes later, we're not going anywhere :cool: so don't worry

Get well soon Linda! :hug: :wub:

Focus on recovering and getting better! :hug:

Take all the rest you need. I hope you start feeling better sooner :hug: :wub:

Oh Linda, wishing you a safe and speedy recovery!! Your health always comes first! I hope you feel better soon! :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear this :( I hope everything goes well and all my best wishes to you xxx :hug:

Hope everything goes well and you're back to normal soon!

Thanks ever so much everyone :hug:

Recovery a lot slower than expected, am only managing to sit propped up in bed. Can't manage to sit up at PC or any table yet. Can't concentrate for long either thanks to the painkillers.

But surgery did go better than expected, I just tried over doing things in my first week :doh:

I am behaving myself since and do hope to be back with you all soon.
misding you terribly.

Am dreading all the lessons I'll have to catch up with xD

I've been wondering how you've been doing for what feels like forever! :hug:
Hope you're back up to health soon ^_^

Take care of yourself Linda :hug:
We'll see you when you are ready to be back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back