Opaleye Assault II

(((School is killing me too right now. Will try to pop in tomorrow night if my Calculus is finished. :lol: )))

It began to rain and Bruin didn't want to prolong the practice anymore. He decided that it was time to call it and try and organize a team meeting. He wanted to get some feedback from the others on how they were enjoying being a member of Opaleye Assault and see if anyone had any ideas on how to make things better.

"Alright folks...that's it for today. No sense getting soaked, bring it in for a second please!!!", he yelled. Bruin waited for everyone to assemble and quickly worked to secure the bludgers so that no one was injured.

"Okay everyone, I'm really happy with how hard everyone is working. I know how hard it is to make practices with all of our other responsibilities around here. I was hoping to have a quick team meeting over at The Three Broomsticks tonight so we can discuss any ideas people have and figure out a good time to set up our first exhibition game. Is there anyone who can't make it to the meeting??? It won't be a long one and drinks will be on me!!!", Bruin offered hoping to have a good turnout.

(((out of character - I will start a new thread in the Three Broomsticks, but we will advance the dialogue very slowly (i.e. no more than two posts by anyone until we are all there) so that everyone feels involved in the discussion...I really don't care if the discussion takes a week to complete as long as everyone is feeling included and not pressured...I know everyone is busy. Hope to see you all there!!!)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back