Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Title about sums it up, really.

I wanna apologise first for my lack of activity the last few months. I was really hype to come back after I finished moving, and then due to General World Events that didn't happen. Working from home has been absolutely ruining my brain and my energy levels (I'm a dance teacher, for context, which is a fun thing to try and do remotely) and between the stress of that, the general shape of Everything, and lingering bad mental health from some stuff that happened in January, HNZ has completely fallen off my to-do list. Now that NZ is covid-free and things are getting back to normal lifewise, I've been rebuilding my routines, and I'm hoping to add getting back into the swing of HNZ to that.

This is going to be a slow return at first, I'm still Going Through Some Stuff, and I don't want to commit to a ton of activity and immediately burn myself out again, but I'll at least be trying to pick up on important/time sensitive plots and will see where I go from there. Please drop me a message about any old threads or ongoing plots I should be prioritising, because it's been A While since my head was really in the game, and my notes and brain are both an absolute mess.

Aroha nui, everyone xox

Glad to see you back :hug:

I am glad to hear that you are all right!
I can send you a message and see if any of ours are time sensitive. Last thing I want to do is burn you out, my dear.

Rowan :hug:
It is good to see you back. Take your time and dont overwhelm yourself. you need to put your own health first. but i hope that we can plot and RP once you feel up to it. but there is no rush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back