Oops I Did It Again (Y37 plot with me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be cool with starting Violette/Mackenzie! Wouldn't mind doing a second one as well if you want to pick one and then I could do the one that's left as well (or we can save one for a little bit later I don't really mind)
I'm happy to start Emma and Chloe! If you want to start the firsties one too I'll try to reply soon ^_^

Hey Marijke :D

Been meaning to message about this for a while but we should rp Knox and Chloe more! I love them as friends and since they've practiced quidditch together as well with Knox as an alternate last school year I would love for them to interact more! We could always throw them in an rp where they're flying on the pitch or something together? Let me know what you think!

Hey Marijke :D

Been meaning to message about this for a while but we should rp Knox and Chloe more! I love them as friends and since they've practiced quidditch together as well with Knox as an alternate last school year I would love for them to interact more! We could always throw them in an rp where they're flying on the pitch or something together? Let me know what you think!

Yesssss would be happy to do more with them! I'm cool with starting off with one on the pitch, Chloë would definitely want to fly some laps as soon as she's back at school :r

Hi! There’s a lot of posts her but I hope you’re still open to roleplay!

For Ana:
I think Lillith would get along with her well enough. She‘s a 2nd year hufflepuff and I didn’t roleplay with her much in the start for last year. So she doesn’t have many hufflepuff friends. She’s really sweet and energetic so she’s pretty good at making friends.

For Mackenzie:
So.. I think that Mackenzie could become easily annoyed of Lillith? With all of the energy and all. I’m not too sure about this one, but if she seems to be that type to you too, maybe they could be sort of enemies? Lillith would be really nice to her and that could just come off as annoying for Mackenzie

For Isaiah:
I think Val could get along pretty well with Isaiah. Val skateboards too and likes vintage music a lot. He’s hates liars and people who seem fake so they have that in common too. He can come off as rude sometimes though, because he will say what’s on his mind, no matter how mean it may seem. He’s not sorted yet, so I’m not sure where he’ll end up yet.

Let me know if any of these seem good to you!

Hi! There’s a lot of posts her but I hope you’re still open to roleplay!

For Ana:
I think Lillith would get along with her well enough. She‘s a 2nd year hufflepuff and I didn’t roleplay with her much in the start for last year. So she doesn’t have many hufflepuff friends. She’s really sweet and energetic so she’s pretty good at making friends.

For Mackenzie:
So.. I think that Mackenzie could become easily annoyed of Lillith? With all of the energy and all. I’m not too sure about this one, but if she seems to be that type to you too, maybe they could be sort of enemies? Lillith would be really nice to her and that could just come off as annoying for Mackenzie

For Isaiah:
I think Val could get along pretty well with Isaiah. Val skateboards too and likes vintage music a lot. He’s hates liars and people who seem fake so they have that in common too. He can come off as rude sometimes though, because he will say what’s on his mind, no matter how mean it may seem. He’s not sorted yet, so I’m not sure where he’ll end up yet.

Let me know if any of these seem good to you!

Hi Soho! I think Ana and Lillith could be fun, they'd for sure know each other already and Ana's always ready to make more friends (especially because I didn't do much with her either).

Mackenzie is easily annoyed by a lot of people and Lillith definitely sounds like someone that would annoy her. I'm not exactly sure how she'd react to her, but I'd be up for throwing them together sometime and seeing how it goes!

Isaiah and Valentine I could see being friends. My boy will definitely call him out (in a friendly way) if his honesty turns into being too mean for his tastes though, but I feel like that might be a good thing?

Hi Soho! I think Ana and Lillith could be fun, they'd for sure know each other already and Ana's always ready to make more friends (especially because I didn't do much with her either).

Mackenzie is easily annoyed by a lot of people and Lillith definitely sounds like someone that would annoy her. I'm not exactly sure how she'd react to her, but I'd be up for throwing them together sometime and seeing how it goes!

Isaiah and Valentine I could see being friends. My boy will definitely call him out (in a friendly way) if his honesty turns into being too mean for his tastes though, but I feel like that might be a good thing?

I’ll message you later on once Val’s sorted! :)

Yesssss would be happy to do more with them! I'm cool with starting off with one on the pitch, Chloë would definitely want to fly some laps as soon as she's back at school :r
Flying practice it is, would you like me to start something? Fair warning it might take a little while but I'll try to get it done asap.

Flying practice it is, would you like me to start something? Fair warning it might take a little while but I'll try to get it done asap.

If you want then yes, that'd be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back