not again

Candy opened her eyes and looked at him, "that just it i can't make it clear for you your the only one who can do that" she said, trying to stand up but couldn't.

Candy shook her head, "so quick to anger so easy to calm just look deep inside and decide by your heart" she said, enjoying messing with his head right now.

There was only once in the past when Jasper had felt more anger than he was now and that hadn't turned out well. "STOP TALKING RUBBISH!!" Jasper turned round and punched the wall, immediately feeling the throbbing pain that had shot through his knuckles but ignoring it as much as possible.

Candy shook her head as she got up took his hand and kissed the knuckles, "you shouldn't punch walls pillows don't fight back" she said, smiling at him.

Candy didn't understand his statement "what you can't what?" she asked, frowning.

Candy pushed closer, "Jasper if your afraid of losing control look at Junior and Cloe you know what Junior was like before now look at him." she said, frowing.

Candy didn't believe that. "no your not your just running scared" she said, knowing that it would probably make him mad.

Candy looked at him, "what do i look like to you a little wimp i'm old enough to handle myself" she said, shaking her head.

Candy shook her head, "sometimes meanning much to someone and hurting someone is always balance i could slap you right now" she said, but she wouldn't.

Candy decided to do what was best. "fine i'll do what best for both of us" she said, going over to a wall and punching the stupid thing.

Candy stopped, "seriously Jasper think about it" she said, pulling back her bloody knuckles.

Candy anger mad her so mad she looked around and decided it was better not to hit him. "ugh you.... make me want to punch you" she yelled at him, coming close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back