not again

"No!!" His anger was rising again. "You were not a one night stand. I loved you." He rose to his feet so he stood taller than her. "If it wasn't for that," Jasper gestured towards her stomach. "Then you'd still love me." Then his voice lowered again. "I suppose it's the real me that you don't like." Jasper just wanted to get away from here. Away from her.

Candy stopped him. "i still love you" she said, to probe it she grabbed his collar and pulled him close and kissed him close and kissed his lips hard. "i love you" she said, adn smiled at him.

Candy held on and kissed him harder. "i'm not afraid of you" she said, forgetting the baby.

Candy looked at him. "what you don't love me anymore?" she asked, close to tears.

Candy shook her head. "you won't hurt me i can handle myself i proved it so many times" she said, smiling at him and taking his hand and placing it on her face. "try to hurt me go ahead try" she said, knowing that if he did she could turn right back around and hurt him.

Candy shook her head. " what do i have to do to make you believe you won't hurt me jump off a cliff?" she asked, knowing that was possible but sandy would hurt her if she did.

Candy frowned, "so i guess this is goodbye then?" she asked, knowing that there would never be anyone else.

Candy felt tears drip down but didn't care. "speak up Jasper" she said, knowing that her heart was breaking.

Candy put her hand on his cheek and caught the tear. "i don't want to say goodbye either, Jasper we can make it work" she said, knowing there was always a way to make something work.

Candy decided to leave since Jasper said that he didn't want her. "i guess bye" she said, taking a step back.

What made Candy most mad was Jasper was ready to let her walk right out of his life. "i guess your letting me walk right out of your life?" she asked, not turning afraid he would see the tears she had and the way her heart was broken was clearly in her eyes.

"What else am I meant to do?!" Jasper practically yelled it at her. "I'm not ready to have a child. That day when you came back to my house. I had no idea what I was doing. My head was so jumbled because I had just fallen in love with the most beautiful girl I had ever seen."

Candy shook her head, "you know what i think i was right i was just a one day stand" she yelled at him, that was it she planned on not trusting any guy ever again.

Candy finally couldn't take it, "fine let me make this clear for you...." she couldn't go on, she sat down closed her eyes and just wished that she could just dissappear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back