not again

"No." Jasper backed away. "Don't touch me." He didn't want to keep hurting her. He had to get away. He turned round and ran as fast as he could.

Candy watched him leave and then went to the doctor appointment turns out she wasn't pregent at all. As she walked up to Jasper front door she knocked hoping he was home.

Dervish usually wouldn't have answered the door but he was walking past it so decided he might as well. He opened the door to a girl he recognised. "What are you doing here??" Dervish had spent the past hour hitting his nephew, finding it unbelievable how Jasper could be such an idiot.

Candy was very nervous, "um is Jasper home i wanted to tell him that i'm not pregent" she said, hoping he didn't get hurt worst.

Candy ented then saw Jasper and ran to him, "Jasper i'm so sorry" she said, laying her hands on the cuts and brusies.

Candy hugged him, "Jasper i'm not pregent" she said, hugging him and feeling tears.

Candy decided he didn't want her there, "so i better go i guess just stopped to tell you the news" she said, standing and starting to walk to the door and trying to keep the tears held back till she was alone.

Candy turned on him, "i already did" she said, feeling brave, "and if he tries i don't care i would deserve it" she said, walking to the door with her head held high.

she turned on him, "i told him and here to talk to you and tell you i'm not pregent" she said, burning him with her eyes.

Candy decided to finally handle it, "fine i'll walk down there and tell him right now" she said, opening the door and starting to walk it to go tell his uncle.

"No. Candy." Jasper got up and pulled her back into the room, closing the door behind him. He almost fainted from the pain. All he was wearing was some trackies so the scratches and bruises on his chest and back were in full view. "Don't tell him."

Candy pushed herself away from him, "yeah i will he won't hit me" she said, as she opened the door and started down the stairs to the kitchen where she last saw him.

Candy saw him fall and ran back to him, "Jasper, please don't do this" she said, feeling tears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back