not again

Candy shook her head, "that might be true but i'm a big girl i can handle myself i proved it to you that day in the street the day you slapped me" she said, staring at him.

Candy was to stubborn to, "no i won't leave it to you i'm the one got you into this mess and i'm getting you out" she said, walking downstairs right into his uncle, "you have to right to beat Jasper up like that he didn't do nothing wrong" she said, to him knowing how she looked but didn't care.

Candy got back up, "yeah but don't treat your family like that either" she said, standing her ground knowing she was gonna die but didn't care. "yeah who cares beat me up and see how much it takes to hurt a girl but who stands up your just a big bully and can't stand to care for a family i don't see a man i see a *****" she said to him knowing people were watching her but she didn't care.

Dervish could see Sam giving him a look from the kitchen doorway. He ignored her and pushed Candy against the wall, pinning her there by the neck. "What I do to my family is my business. The fact that you are with Jasper means nothing to me." His hand tightened around her neck.

Candy had enough of him time he got a taste of his own medician she pushed him and he fell as she tackled him she could hear Jasper but didn't hear his words she punched his Uncle. "you know just because i'm here doesn't mean i'm with Jasper if i last recall he wanted to break up" she said, pinning him down for she had take fighting lessons.

Candy kept fighting knowing she have brusies and cuts but didn't care for her mind was far away from here she knew she was gonna walk with her head held high.

"Stupid, Pathetic, little girl." He laughed as he picked Candy up by the scruff of her top and chucked her across the hall, forcing her to hit her head hard on the livingroom doorpost. He looked up to see his nephew stood at the top of the stairs. He ran up to him and dragged him by the hair, shoving him back in his bed. "Stay there or I'll murder you, you little br@t!!"

Candy stood and couldn't stand how he treated Jasper. "no you won't" she yelled at him, rushing up and punching him in the gut.

Dervish had had enough of this stupid girl. He whipped his wand out and pointed it straight at her neck. "You have no idea what you've let youself in for, girl." He could see Jasper moving in the corner of his eye so without looking away from Candy he said "Don't even think about it."

Candy shook her head, "go ahead and kill me like i care the pain is better then having to see Jasper get hurt" she said, looking at him and not blinking she looked at Jasper, "goodbye Jasper I love you" she said, then turned to see his uncle face when he killed her.

Candy walked home feeling no pain and didn't see anyone when she got home she went to the bathroom to look in the mirror and seen all the scars but didn't feel them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back