not again

Candy Heart

Candy was in bleak street just wandering and thinking about how she was going to tell Sandy when she bumped into someone. "sorry" she said, getting ready to move on.

Jasper still couldn't believe the mistake he had made. It had been two weeks since Candy had told him she was pregnant and it was still the most unbelievable news he'd had in a long time. He suddenly felt someone jolt him out of his thoughts and when he was about to apologise, he realised who it was. "Oh. Candy. Hi." His mind had gone blank with what to say.

Candy felt like running now more then ever. "oh hi Jasper" she said, wanting to just turn invisable. "um nice day" she said, starting to walk past him knowing he probable didn't want anything to do with her.

Jasper frowned at Candy, wondering how she could think that clouds and wind made a nice day. "Not really." Jasper shrugged. He could see that she obviously didn't want to be here and he understood her completely. He wouldn't want to be with him after what he had done.

Candy turned. "Jasper, i still like you but i understand if you don't want me around and if you don't want nothing to do with our children." she said, feeling tears building but don't want to let them down.

Candy thought about that. "yeah so goodbye Jasper" she said, knowing this was the end she would be a single mom and raise them herself.

Candy felt tired. "then what do you want Jasper?" she asked, trying not to cry but not succedding tears started to fall.

Candy had to go before she made a fool of herself. "well I can't make your choice for you but if i'm raising Cameron by myself then i have to go before i do something stupid" she said, shaking her head.

Jas was getting frustrated and is voice continued to raise. "I never said that I didn't want to help raise him!!" He looked at the floor. "Seeing as you've already named him it seems like you don't want me to help you." He looked back up into her tear soaked eyes.

Candy got mad really easy. "i didn't name him i don't know if it a him it could be twins for all i know" she yelled at him ready to stomp off as she was already under some stress which wasn't good for the baby.

Jasper's anger rose up in him and he couldn't stop himself. His hand swept round and slapped Candy in the face. The echo of the noise made a shiver roll up Jasper's spine. His eyes showed nothing but sympathy and dread. He hadn't meant to get so angry. Something just exploded inside him and suddenly the Jasper that Candy knew was gone for long enough so that he couldn't stop his hand in time.

Candy stumbled back and put her hand to her cheek. "what the" she really started to cry as she slid down the wall to sit on the ground.

Candy couldn't say anything but finally got her words. "Jasper" all she said, as she tried to stand with out falling over for she was getting dizzy.

Candy felt a pain and couldn't tell what was happening. "Jasper" she whispered, bearly able to breath.

Candy felt back pain. "Jasper, I think i'm losing the baby" she said, hoping she wasn't.

that pushed Candy over the edge. "i still wanted to go out with you and i didn't hate your guts but now since you said that i think i do" she said, wishing the words unsaid.

Candy couldn't stand that. "trouble caused trouble. did you ever think that i would love the child that i couldn't wait to meet it that i thought it would be just like you?" she asked, moving closer to him. "i thought forget it it was stupid what i thought guess i should have known that you wouldn't care guess you never did care guess i was just a one night stand." she said, trying to stand and holding the wall for support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back