New roleplayer says hi!

Ethan Hayes

OOC First Name
Daniel
Hi! I'm excited to be here! I'm joining in the middle of sorting, so I hope I'm not late for anything, but I submitted my request, so I think I'm good to go!

This is my first time role-playing, so i might have a learning curve ahead of me, but i guess that's part of the fun of attending a wizarding school :)
I hope to meet some nice people here and have some fun!

Hi Daniel!! :hug: Welcome! You're not too late at all - in fact, you've joined at like the best time possible. :p If you haven't already found them, there's a lot of information for getting started over here in the site docs. And if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM!! Roleplaying is so much fun, and I'm sure it won't take you long at all to get into it ^_^

I look forward to seeing you around :claire:

Welcome to the site, Daniel! Hope to see you around, if you ever want to rp feel free to drop me a message :) I've got a bunch of firsties this year, so lots to plot with! :D

Welcome to the site, Daniel! You'll get the hang of things quickly, I'm sure, and if you don't there are plenty of people, myself included, who'll be around to help.

Have fun!

Welcome Daniel! I hope you are gonna enjoy HNZ! But I'm sure you will, it is so much fun here. :D

Welcome to the site! You joined at a great time, I hope you have a lot of fun!

Welcome to HNZ, Daniel. And enjoy the craziness that you will soon learn comes with the territory

Welcome to HNZ! ^_^

Welcome to HNZ!

Welcome! I hope to see you around the site some time! :hug:

Welcome! We should totally plot with our firsties :woot:

Welcome Welcome Welcome! We love new faces!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back