New Friends

"Yeah. Could be I suppose." Shaylah smiled "So your cousin's starting at Hogwarts as well??"

"Yeah, she can't wait either. But i hope we get into the same house."

"One of my friends is in Slytherin. She's a first year. I can't wait to go there and hang out with her. Her name's Sydney." Shaylah remembered meeting Sydney and how tey hadn't got along for a while but were now good friends.

"Really, i met a Slytherin, and she was a real Meany." Angela said to refrain from calling her other things.

"Really?? What was her name??" Shaylah wanted to know who she needed annoy.

"Alyson, or something like that. Seh ahd blonde hair..." Seh said, only remembering a little.

Shaylah smiled "In that case I've never heard of her"

"well that's good." She said with a smile. "She's a witch, and not in the literal sense."

Shaylah laughed. "So where abouts do you live when you're with your mum??"

"I lived near Tokyo, it was so crowded." Angela said with a grimice.

"That sounds cool. My dad's always made me live in the countryside. He says it's healthier. In Scotland we lived in a town called Fort William. It was ok, I guess." Shaylah smiled at Angela. Most ofthe time that she was in Scotland she spent it studying or practicing music.

"That's cool." She smiled, a bit distant. When she yawned she squeaked and then laughed. "i hate being 'mousy'." She said making a lame pun.

Shaylah laughed "Same here. I always seem to manage to do it around dad and then i get he mik taken out of me"

Angela laughed a bit. "Well, Skyle always picks on me about it... She can be mean sometimes when it comes to teasing."

"I want to meet Skyle now." She giggled

Angela rolled her eyes. "Skyle's pretty darn coo'." She said, pronouncing cool without the L.

Shaylah grinned. "So it runs in the family then??"

"Yeah, wait, does that mean I'm cool!?" She stood up and did a happy dace. "Whoo I'm cool."

Shaylah laughed as she watched Angela doing her little dance.

She looked at her and frowned, faking anger. "How dare you! How dare you laugh at me!" She crossed her arms and stuck her nose ridiculously high in the air.

Shaylah laughed more then tried to keep a straight face as she said sarcastically "I am very sorry. I will try not to do it again."

She laughed. "You better not!" Shw said snidely.

She carried on laughing then said "What would you do if I did??"

"I would beat you in with my NeverShoutNever CD." She said smiling.

"What's NeverShoutNever??" Shaylah had never heard of such a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back