Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Hi all,

I have two characters that I am hoping to have some better plots with. Many of the people I originally connected with seem to have fallen off the site. So here they are:

Adorah Zumwalt - Ravenclaw First Year
Adorah is in her first year at Hogwarts and has had trouble connecting with people. She is struggling with flying but otherwise enjoys most of her subjects so far. She is very logical, compassionate, and reserved. She's a people pleaser but can be very frank. Friends, enemies, and mentors would be great for her!

Siobhan McGowan - Magical Adult??
Years ago, when I first discovered this site, Siobhan was a student, but I have just decided to keep her an adult at this point (now that I'm back). She has recently moved back to New Zealand from Ireland after her father has disappeared and is looking for work. She's hoping to work in something Quidditch related. Her younger sister lives with her, and she is also gay. Friends, enemies, romance, anything would be great for her to immerse her back into this site. She is outgoing and enjoys being around people.

TIA!

Hi Kiersten! I would love to plot!

For Adorah I have a couple of options. I've got a couple of second years she could be friends with, Nell Wright or Clifton Ward. (I'll leave it up to you who seems like a better fit, or whether you wanna RP with both of them :p ) Nell is a Ravenclaw, she's extremely curious about everything to the point of being a bit annoying at times. She's very sweet though, and could really use some new friends. Clifton is a Hufflepuff and he's a bit of a mess xD He's very clumsy and awkward and often says the wrong thing at the wrong time, though he means well.

For Siobhan, I actually have a couple of characters who were at HNZ at the same time as her! Kyle Alcott and Maria Madison. (I think she was in Maria's year possibly? The name is super familiar.) Maria was a drama bomb at Hogwarts (most infamous moment was throwing another first year down a flight of stairs) but she's had some anger management & dealt with her issues, and she's working as the counsellor at Hogwarts now. I've really wanted Maria to run into someone who remembers her worse years so if that rings a bell we could make that into a fun awkward reunion?

I have a few other adult characters around her age who really need more friends as well though. Kyle's a werewolf and former drama kid turned quiet dad. He works in Scrivenshafts, and that's about all he's got going on right now xD Kahurangi Josephs is my prof character, she's a bit awkward socially at times but really wants to branch out more and make more friends. Someone outgoing could be really nice to help pull her out of her shell.

I could probably say more but I'll stop there xD Let me know if any of this sounds good!

What interesting characters you have! i wouldn't mind having a friendship going on between Samantha and Adorah. I have no ideas what to do at the moment, but we can sort some plot ideas if you wanted :)

Rowan, for Adorah, I'd love to try with Nell. She doesn't really have any friends within her own house yet. I think they might get along pretty well!

For Siobhan, I think all three of those characters would work in some way! Could we start with Kyle? That's hilarious about Maria. Siobhan was around on and off Years 1-4, I think. I have an open thread in the Leaky Cauldron if either of them want to join.

Maria, thanks! We could definitely do something. Would you like to start a thread?
@Samantha Jacobs @Ainsley Lynch

That all sounds great! I can start a thread with Nell if you'd like, and I'll try to reply to your Leaky Cauldron thread with Kyle soon :D Do you want to start something for Siobhan and Maria or should I?

Sounds perfect :D Thank you!

And here's the one for Nell & Adorah! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back