Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Redwood Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Hello!

Well, as the title says, my babies are needing plots. They're both first years right now and are in need of friends and enemies and everything in between. Looking forward to plotting with ya'll lovely folks. ;)

33dil2p.jpg

Jai Edogawa-Raven

Jai is a quiet and distant individual although he does have his softer and caring moments - though this is usually reserved for his siblings - all of which are yet to go to Hogwarts. He is also a very protective individual and will go through any length to protect someone who he is important to him. He is very wary of who to trust aside from his siblings, his mother and his stepfather and couldn't care any less how others view him as since he thinks of it as a waste of his time. He reserves his softer side for family and presents himself as a distant individual towards strangers, not wanting to get hurt like his mother. He was taught by his stepfather to value his pride and not just bow to anyone, to keep his emotions in check as to not be vulnerable, to be cunning, manipulative if needed, and respectable. His mother had taught Jai to be patient, yet headstrong, to be loyal to family – especially to his siblings and to always strive to be better.
Jai needs friends - someone he can learn to trust and depend on. Or someone that pretends to be his friend or he can pretend to be friends with. Enemies would also be nice. Anything that anyone could cook up!
6yh3d1.jpg

Daniella Walker
Daniella is very unsure when it comes to interacting with people. This is due to the fact that she had grown up knowing that she was different from other kids her age, this knowledge stemmed from her father's stories and understanding that she was a witch that was growing up in a muggle community. This caused her to become very unsure when interacting - afraid that people would discover that she was different from them. She struggled to belong within groups and caused her to become shy when interacting with others. This also led her to her sometimes people-pleasing tendencies in hopes that she could belong. Other than these difficulties however, Daniella is an outgoing child. She loves to go exploring, camping and swimming. She has a very playful nature once she actually gets to know another and is very considerate and sensitive since she doesn't want anyone to feel like they don't belong when they are with her. She also has a love for learning and a curious nature - often coinciding with her adventurous side.
Daniella needs friends that can drag her out of her shell, enemies that would bring her out her feisty side, and bullies. Anything and everything! I'm very open to ideas!

Jai and Heath! Heath would love to tell him about all the crazy things his mom did in school (like punching walls). Heath could kind of look out for him? He feels like he would owe at least that much to Ai.

Hey Marga! :)

I’ve got a first year to offer, Chloe Chan. I think depending on the interactions she could be a friend to either Jai or Daniella (or both)! Chloe has grown up without magic, and she was quite upset with her mother when she found out she had magical blood and was moving to new zealand, without being told about/prepared for it first. She’s going to struggle for her first couple of years at Hogwarts, not knowing whether she truly belongs in the wizarding world or not, and there will be moments where she’ll feel very overwhelmed. To add to this, she also recently discovered who her real biological father is and does not know what to do with herself about it. She might be a bit introverted at first meet, but she’ll eventually open up to those she trusts.

Let me know what you think ^_^

Jai and Heath! Heath would love to tell him about all the crazy things his mom did in school (like punching walls). Heath could kind of look out for him? He feels like he would owe at least that much to Ai.
OMG YES!! Jai doesn’t know much about what went on in HNZ back when Ai was attending. She and Liam only told him of how much chaos they got into but they left A LOT of details out.. I think Jai discovering stuff about Mom would be pretty funny xD

Hey Marga! :)

I’ve got a first year to offer, Chloe Chan. I think depending on the interactions she could be a friend to either Jai or Daniella (or both)! Chloe has grown up without magic, and she was quite upset with her mother when she found out she had magical blood and was moving to new zealand, without being told about/prepared for it first. She’s going to struggle for her first couple of years at Hogwarts, not knowing whether she truly belongs in the wizarding world or not, and there will be moments where she’ll feel very overwhelmed. To add to this, she also recently discovered who her real biological father is and does not know what to do with herself about it. She might be a bit introverted at first meet, but she’ll eventually open up to those she trusts.

Let me know what you think ^_^
I think this could work.. Both have their merits when it comes to Chloe needing a friend. Dani can sympathize with the “feeling I don’t belong” thing and she will try her best to be there for her in her own little ways. Jai in the meantime would have a no-nonsense attitude and would likely be blunt with her. He’s not really intending to be mean but he just doesn't believe in sugar-coating stuff. Aside from that his family is quite complicated (his biological father is married to his mom's husband's cousin) so he can actually sympathize with the confusion she would be feeling. Other than that, I think that either friend would have a bit of a silent and very unsure RP from both sides but it would definitely be worthwhile.

Last edited:
Hi, Marga!

I feel like Adorah and Daniella could definitely make a connection and be friends. Adorah is adopted, was raised by muggles, and had a magical incident that caused her family to move countries a few years ago. She's been nervous about this whole transition and the magic thing.

I feel that both Xio and Jai or Xio and Daniella could work! Xio's kind of similar to Daniella in that she's a bit timid at first but really comes into her own once she's made a friend. She's not too much of an adventurist, but she is very encouraging and can be a leader if she feels its necessary. On the other hand, Xio and Jai are in the same house and both have a soft spot for their siblings! Xio's older brother at Hogwarts is deaf and so she strives to make the world a more accessible place. Let me know if either pairing sounds interesting. :)

I think this could work.. Both have their merits when it comes to Chloe needing a friend. Dani can sympathize with the “feeling I don’t belong” thing and she will try her best to be there for her in her own little ways. Jai in the meantime would have a no-nonsense attitude and would likely be blunt with her. He’s not really intending to be mean but he just doesn't believe in sugar-coating stuff. Aside from that his family is quite complicated (his biological father is married to his mom's husband's cousin) so he can actually sympathize with the confusion she would be feeling. Other than that, I think that either friend would have a bit of a silent and very unsure RP from both sides but it would definitely be worthwhile.

I think both of them can definitely be her friend in different ways, which is what Chloe needs in my opinion, we can always see how they get along first but they might not have any issues. I guess the more time they spend together the more they’ll feel comfortable talking to each other, too. Should I start one and you the other?

Hi, Marga!

I feel like Adorah and Daniella could definitely make a connection and be friends. Adorah is adopted, was raised by muggles, and had a magical incident that caused her family to move countries a few years ago. She's been nervous about this whole transition and the magic thing.
I think it's a great idea! Let's give it a shot... :party: Would you like to start it or would you like me to?

I feel that both Xio and Jai or Xio and Daniella could work! Xio's kind of similar to Daniella in that she's a bit timid at first but really comes into her own once she's made a friend. She's not too much of an adventurist, but she is very encouraging and can be a leader if she feels its necessary. On the other hand, Xio and Jai are in the same house and both have a soft spot for their siblings! Xio's older brother at Hogwarts is deaf and so she strives to make the world a more accessible place. Let me know if either pairing sounds interesting. :)
I think Dani definitely needs the encouraging nature that Xio can provide for her in order to help her be less insecure about herself.. We could definitely try both to see how their respective friendships could go! I could start Jai/Xio if you can start Dani/Xio? :D

I think both of them can definitely be her friend in different ways, which is what Chloe needs in my opinion, we can always see how they get along first but they might not have any issues. I guess the more time they spend together the more they’ll feel comfortable talking to each other, too. Should I start one and you the other?
Sure thing! I can start Dani/Chloe maybe? :)

I think it's a great idea! Let's give it a shot... :party: Would you like to start it or would you like me to?

If you would start it, that would be great!

Hi Marga! I got Noël Waldgrave to offer for Daniella. He is a first year Gryffindor and he is kind of a person who can bring you out of your shelf. He protects his friends and people he likes and is the most loyal person you have will meet. Noël hates bullies so she will have a good one of him. Let me know what you think!?

Hi! I think that Amy and Daniella could get along well. Amy isn't too sure about interacting with people yet, and grew up in a Muggle community. I'd also be happy to do one with Amy and Jai, if you would like to :) let me know, I don't mind!

If you would start it, that would be great!
Sure thing, will have it up as soon as I can.

Hi Marga! I got Noël Waldgrave to offer for Daniella. He is a first year Gryffindor and he is kind of a person who can bring you out of your shelf. He protects his friends and people he likes and is the most loyal person you have will meet. Noël hates bullies so she will have a good one of him. Let me know what you think!?
Yes! And they're in the same house too so it'd be nice for Dani to have friends there.. :D Would you like to start it?

Hi! I think that Amy and Daniella could get along well. Amy isn't too sure about interacting with people yet, and grew up in a Muggle community. I'd also be happy to do one with Amy and Jai, if you would like to :) let me know, I don't mind!
I would love to do this! Do you mind starting it?

Anywhere should be okay.. :D

Here's one with Amy and Daniella: x

Sure, i’ll start Chloe and Jai soon and post the link here :)

Here's the thread for Chloe and Jai!

Here is the one for Noël and Daniella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back