Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Swishy Pear Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Hey y'all

Over the next two weeks I have a lot going on. Firstly it's the last two weeks of work before vacation so I need to hustle to make that sweet, sweet dough we call money. Secondly, I'm moving a few days after holidays start and thirdly I'm actually going away for my holiday so I can enjoy my first Kiwi Hanukah & Christmas!

I'm going to be less active over the next two weeks (I want to focus on catching up on my lessons mostly) and after that I'll pretty much be away as much as possible for two to three weeks after that because of my holiday period & I don't know how difficult the move will be. I'm going camping and want to enjoy my time so I won't be bringing my computer. Just my phone to Skype my family & to snapchat as much as humanly possible.

Have fun! We'll see you around when you're back, I hope you have a great holiday and that moving goes alright!!

Ooh, sounds like some fun times for you! Enjoy yourself. :)

Sounds like a lot of fun! Hope you have a good time and the move goes smoothly!

Have fun camping! And good luck with the move! ^_^

Ok update: I'm officially leaving for my trip today so I'll talk to y'all when I get back. Happy Hanukkah & Christmas to those who celebrate!

Update pt III: I get to go to my new flat tomorrow. Very excited to have proper wifi soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back