Misfits

Misfits has been added to my queue list; especially for Rudy. :r He is my favorite little messed up in the head convict. xD

Cecily Rambolt said:
Misfits has been added to my queue list; especially for Rudy. :r He is my favorite little messed up in the head convict. xD
And you haven't seen Nathan yet? :o

I haven't watched the new series yet, but I'm gonna miss Kelly :(

Kelly isn't in the new series either? :o

Popular British TV shows always seem to have things set up so they can change actors and continue the show just as well.
This is in stark contrast to the American mindset where an actor leaving murders your show brutally.

Unfortunately, I don't think it works as well in Misfits as it does in say Doctor Who.

Has anyone been watching Misfits? I mean a lot has happen, but I dunno I'm conflicted. I love it but it's been getting so dark lately, and everyone keeps dying ;___;

I saw the first one or two episodes of this series then stopped keeping up.
I think I'll catch back up eventually, mayhaps, but I'm not sure yet. It may not be worth it at all.

YOU SHOULD! Rudy still there and he's worth watching the rest.

Ya, but Rudy is just Nathan except that Nathan was better. :r

That's how I felt at first but then I dunno - he's just omg, lol funny as hell. And you need to watch what happens when Rudy number 3 appears. That's all I'm going to say xD

So I haven't watched the previous series yet but why did nobody tell me the next series was starting? :glare: :tut:

Nicolas King said:
So I haven't watched the previous series yet but why did nobody tell me the next series was starting? :glare: :tut:
Season 3 is worth watching to finish off the 'main story arc'. In all honesty, I'd give season 4 a complete miss. I watched about 2 episodes of it; it's just not the same without the majority of the 'old cast'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back