Misfits

I just finished watching the first episode, and I think I have to agree with Nick (though I'll reserve further judgment until I see the next few episodes).
So far, I don't see how Kelly's power will help her yet. Alisha's power is lame again, though I think this power is better than her other power :p and Curtis's power is...odd.
I did enjoy the short with Nathan in Vegas ^_^ but I miss Nathan even more now!!!!!!! :( Sigh...at least Simon's still on the show.

I realized like an episode or two ago that the new guy is Nathan. Seriously. They're the same person. Same personality, etc. xD
I really enjoyed the most recent time travelly episode, though. I thought it was neat and appropriate for November. :)

The new guy is Nathan, he's just awkward and not as funny. :(

Although I am liking how the other characters react to him, considering nobody adjusts to new people right away.

I like Kelly's power. So glad she's still her same old self :wub:

I LOVE MISFITS! The episode today was so good, I love how they make the action sequences comical and maintain the characters personalities, bringing home the idea that they are a bunch of misfits (hence the series name) who just happen to have superpowers and don't turn all superman style on us.

I really thought I would hate it after Nathan left but I have to admit, I don't. It's not because a particular character has replaced Nathan as my favourite but is because the storylines are so good and the script writers have developed each character so well, especially Simon!

One thing I do hate though is that Kelly has become the main character, I really don't like that actress, she reminds me of aids. I would have made it Simon.

I don't think they're making Kelly the main character.
I just think there have been two episodes in a row that focused on her.
It looks like the next episode will focus heavily on Curtis again.

And I'm glad they're not making Simon the "main" character. He makes me angry. I really don't like him much at all. The episode this series that focused on him was easily my least favourite to date.

Misfits: Always only about sex.@_@

I just watched episode four of the third series.
Kelly is amazing. Just sayin'.

"Why do you have to be such a ****?" *kicks Hitler again*

:wub:

Just watched the end of series 3.
That was six kinds of crazy.

I just watched an episode and me gusta xP I like viewing shows on the internet!

Nicolas King said:
Just watched the end of series 3.
That was six kinds of crazy.
I have to agree. I finally got to see the last bit of the end of series 3 today.
That episode was @_@. Wow!

I still have a few left to go </3

I just finished it, didn't really how it ended.
Though I'm ready for season 4 already!

Also, I heard there will be a remake in the U.S. (don't know if it's old news or not)
I'm excited to see how it will turn and hope they don't mess it up! And be original too =)
(I'm so wishing for it to be tape in Boston n___n;)

Just watched the season three finale.
HOLY TIME LOOP!

I was not expecting that ending. @_@ Kelly and Curtis better not ditch the next time around, or I will scream.

And my head totally hurts now.

I only started watching Misfits about a month ago, and finished Season 1-3 in about 2 weeks. It was so good! My favourite character has to be Simon. He was so weird in Season 1, but the development of him was done well. I did like Nathan, but didn't like Rudy that much. The ending of Season 3, knocked me a bit, but after a bit of thought, it all added up. I'd like to see what they do for season 4, and whether they just continue with Simon and Alisha in an infinite time loop. Admittedly, it did go a little bit down hill in Season 3 I thought, but that's expected from past experiences. But I await season 4 with much anticipation!

Nathan over Rudy for life.
Simon I found to be generally an annoying character, though. :(
I hope he's gone forever, trapped in the time loop of his choosing. :r

Surely he can't choose a time loop and any events to change for the risk of losing Alisha i.e. the risk of her not falling in love with him- everything has to happen as it has happened? Surely he has to stick to the actions that the future him (Superhoodie) in season 2 made/took/followed in order for everything to happen the exact same way so Alisha will fall in love with him again, and then it just plays out up to and including Season 3 then all the way back to season 2 and so on?

Tom Fletcher said:
Surely he can't choose a time loop
Lolwut.
He already chose a time loop.
He and Alisha will be going around and around in the same cycle for eternity now, which is perfectly fine by me as long as I don't have to see either one again. :r

Tell us how you really feel about Simon and Alisha, Nick :p

Do you guys think they'll have new people join the main cast or do you think they'll just focus on Rudy, Kelly and Curtis?

Look, I didn't have any problem with Alisha until she got with Simon.
That, and when she lost her sexy-time power. That was the best power, and they just took it away. D:

Nicolas King said:
Tom Fletcher said:
Lolwut.
He and Alisha will be going around and around in the same cycle for eternity now, which is perfectly fine by me as long as I don't have to see either one again. :r
What I mean is, surely he can't just keep rechoosing where he goes back to in the past every time when get backs to that point in season 3 when he needs to go back in time. He chose once where to go to as Future Simon, so doesn't he need to stick to that same point every single time in order not to risk altering events?

Tom Fletcher said:
Nicolas King said:
Tom Fletcher said:
Lolwut.
What I mean is, surely he can't just keep rechoosing where he goes back to in the past every time when get backs to that point in season 3 when he needs to go back in time. He chose once where to go to as Future Simon, so doesn't he need to stick to that same point every single time in order not to risk altering events?
Right.
That's what a loop is. You keep going around and around and around.
He's made his two choices and now he has to stick with them. Forever.
He's an ant on a Möbius strip.

I loved Simon and Alisha :D
Sadly they won't be coming back, as said on their twitter and facebook account.

Rudy had his moments but Nathan wins.

I hope they don't lose another cast. I know this show suppose to be unpredictable but come on already. It's just to much!

tumblr_lyqvkphh2N1qlmf09.gif

Just heard Lauren Socha not returning to Misfits U___U She was sent to jail and because of this E4 said she won't return :(

Dymetris Kozlov said:
Just heard Lauren Socha not returning to Misfits U___U She was sent to jail and because of this E4 said she won't return :(
I just found that out too :( I probably won't watch the show anymore.

"Channel 4 stated that this was by mutual decision before the series went into production and had nothing to do with her recent conviction."

Are they idiots? @_@

Why did nobody tell me the next series was starting?

I've only seen the first episode so far and am yet undecided as to how I feel about things.
Really not sure how I'll feel as they keep whittling down the characters I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back