OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
I've started to watch the British TV show MisFits (just episodes 1 and 2 so far) and find it's pretty good. :)
Although, the vulgar language and what they actually show you on TV is a lot different than here.
Does it keep getting better? Should I just give up on watching it now? What say you lot?

I'm up to episode five of season one and am forced to wonder if they'll ever stop killing people. >_<;

Nathan is quite funny, though. Sometimes he's just stupid, but often yes - hilarious. xD

:o I started watching this show during my month off from work, and am about halfway through the second season.
I love it so far! Yea, it is a bit vulgar but I think it is a fairly well done show and well worth dealing with the language and other stoof.

Professor Cyndi Weasley said:
and other stoof.
Like the sudden and unnecessary bewbage?
Aye.

I might watch it, maybe online if I don't get the channel.
Currently in a plot with Emize, so I'm like curious >>>_<<

Sydney Caine said:
I love misfits!
You should definitely keep watching!
I think I finished what's been done so far. xD
I forget if I actually watched the final episode or not, though. :p

Sydney Caine said:
Robert Sheehan has left. There is no more Nathan. :(
Then there is no more misfits.

Nicolas King said:
Sydney Caine said:
I agree. :correct:
The producers said that they are going to be bringing in a new character and that the show will be as great as ever.
I doubt it <_<

Professor Cyndi Weasley said:
Nicolas King said:
Sydney Caine said:
I agree. :correct:
The producers said that they are going to be bringing in a new character and that the show will be as great as ever.
I doubt it <_<

I agree.
I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, but Nathan is epic in Misfits. He shall be sorely missed

Nathan is misfits.
That is all.
(Did I miss anything? Is it still only series 1 out? )

Series 2 is on Youtube I think.
The character that's to replace Nathan is called Rudi but I doubt he'll be as awesome.

Sorry, I count series 1 and 2 as the same run. ;)
Because they really are. :r

So series 3 has started.
How's it going? I'm getting ready to watch it now. :r
Ah, it''s the webisode thingy.

I'm trying to find the episode online no luck, I've been wanting to see the series.

I just hope BBC America will have them

It was just like a 10 minute segue sort of thing.

I know but I want to watch from episode one =) I kinda like some shows from the U.K (well like one :r ) But just that one makes up for all the other show I don't watch here (cause I really don't like anything on tv unless it's comedy)

*Facepalm* I had nooooo idea someone started a topic about this!

I :wub: this show. I'm not sure when I'll be able to see the premiere. My family and I have been watching Hulu reruns.

You can see parts of Nathan's departure (which I'm assuming is the webisode you guys are talking about) on Youtube. Not the whole thing, unfortunately, but if you surf through a few videos you'll get the gist of what happened.

I'm a little sad Nathan won't be on the show anymore, but I'm still excited for the next season. I can't wait to find out what the gang's new abilities are.

Speaking to anyone who watches the show: who is your favorite character? I quite like Kelly and Simon.

I think Simon's character has developed a lot since season 1, so he's definitely my fave besides Nathan.
I didn't care very much for Alisha. Her power was kind of...awkward :p I'm hoping that she gets a more useful power during season 3.

Cyndi just doesn't like it when things get too schmexy. :(
*points to a certain PM*

I watched the first episode of the third series last night. I was kinda wary of it, because Nathan is an Awesome character, so well created and all that, but the new guy is actually fairly good I like him. The new powers are awesome, so overall, the third series was better than I thought it would be.

Nicolas King said:
Cyndi just doesn't like it when things get too schmexy. :(
*points to a certain PM*
Oh, hush you :tut: I replied, didn't I? :p
Glad to hear that the new powers are awesome. I'll probably try to find and watch the episode this weekend sometime.

I just watched about 99% of the first episode and I disagree about the new powers being awesome.
The new powers are kind of lame.
And the new guy is not a suitable Nathan replacement.
They get rid of my favourite ever, get rid of the good powers, and bring on some newb
and only really introduce one new character in the whole first episode because they manage to kill allll of the other new people we meet. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back