Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Applewood Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
original.gif

In the morning and after tea
I will always remember thee

Full Name: Welcome Mary Lou Annabelle Prindeou
Pronunciation: Welkhum mehr-ee-LOO Ah-Nabell PRINdoo
Nicknames: Lou (exclusive to Beau), Belle, Blondie, Mary Lou
Name Origins: Welcome is a Contemporary American name, commonly used in the early parts of the 20th century in the American South. Mary Lou is a feminine English name, commonly associated with the American South. It is a combination of the English names of MARY and LOU. It is considered a good, wholesome name.
Date of Birth: 4th of May, 2039
Current Age: Mary Lou is currently eleven

In the evening and until dawn
My mem-or-ies will always be of you

Basic Appearance: Mary Lou is considered to be "pretty" and "pageant ready" but most of her family. She has naturally blonde hair, which she loves and thinks of it as her best feature along with her eyes, which are green. She has a bit of a baby face, with slightly puffy cheeks, but loves the tiny smattering of freckles under her eyes. She has straight white teeth and likes to smile wide, showing them off. She has a scar just above her left knee where she accidentally got burnt by a curling iron when she was six.
Personality: Mary Lou is kind and doesn't like to speak ill of any one. She likes to do good deeds for others, helping people and taking care of those who need it. She loves working with charities and trying to make the world a better place for everyone in it. Having grown up in a tiny town in Alabama, Mary Lou is used to knowing everyone, getting away with being a little bit cheeky and having a large group of friends. She has always believed in fairness and treating everyone the same, without judgement or ridicule, though she doesn't always engage in gossip, she will infrequently be found covering her mouth in shock or horror at mentions of violence, anything adult or light vulgarity or swearing. She believes in chances and will immediately give anyone who offends her multiple chances, as she truly believes that people will change and will try and help them to do that, which can often lead to people taking advantage of her nature. She is often seen as naive and uneducated both because of her accent and because of the fact that she believes in and longs for a simple life, free of stress and too many rules. Mary Lou is very empathic and is very good with other people's emotions. She's a good listener and is often called upon for advice as she finds it easy to understand, sympathise and analyse a situation and offer good advice. She is easily aware of others emotions, motives and feelings and finds it difficult to not express her own emotions. She is deeply emotional, and she shows what she feels on her face and in her attitude or body movement. She can easily fit into and plan for any situation and blends in well with any crowd. She likes to get to know people so she can avoid accidentally offending them and can choose a variety of topics that would be safe to talk about in any social situation.
Immediate Family: Mother: Georgia Rose Prieland
Father: Reece Prindeou, Wade Prieland
Brothers: Jasper Prieland
Sisters: Cindy May Prieland, Cordelia Anne Prieland
Aunt: Bettie Prindeou
Uncle: Lou Prindeou

Long after all has gone
Long after time is done

Pets: Horse; Selma
School: Hogwarts;
Blood Status: Half blood
Heritage: American, English
Interests or Hobbies: Mary Lou interested in music, dance and instruments. She enjoys reading and needlework. Singing is a guilty pleasure.
Strengths: Kindness; Mary Lou is kind and doing favours brings her great joy. She doesn't like to hear people being made fun of or being hurt in any way and often will go out of her way to be kind to people, even if, for some reason, she doesn't like them.
Appreciation of Beauty and Excellence; Mary Lou appreciates life in all its forms. She appreciates beauty and excellence in various spirits, natural or otherwise and will often sit and appreciate the world for how it is, from nature, to art, to mathematics or just a singular every day experience.
Love; Mary Lou deeply values close relationships with others, particularly those who show her the same kindness and caring as she shows to others and she appreciates the innate love humans have for each other.
Hope; Perhaps her most obvious quality is Mary Lou's desperate hope for the future. She wishes for the best outcome in every situation and actively works to make that happen, researching how best to achieve that. She believes that a good future is due to everyone's own making and fate means very little to her.
Flaws: Fatal Flaw: Hoity-toity - Mary Lou is often frivolous and given to flights of fancy
Major Flaws: Idealistic, Gullible
Minor Flaws: Naive, overemotional, perfectionist
Values: Authenticity, Balance, Compassion and Friendships

Life is only just beginning to start up again
My love, my life, sipping sweet tea with lonely heart & I'm thinking of you again & again until my heart is filled with all your love

Describe your character in five words: Authentic, Compassionate, Emotional, Idealistic, Loyal
Best school subjects: English, Math (Muggle school)
Worst school subjects: Science (Muggle School)
Current Job: Student
Plans for the future: Mary Lou currently wishes to return to her hometown and take up the mantle of helping those in her town
Patronus: Swan You may be quiet, but that doesn’t mean you’re anti-social. Constantly surrounded by a group of friends, you can always count on them to act as a support system in times of emotional distress. Keep your head up, and enjoy the simple pleasures in life. Do your best not to dwell on the past; the future is bright.
Patronus memory: Anything with her family or friends
Boggart: Death of a loved one - a boggart would take the shape of dead loved ones, each one more horrifying than the last.
Ridikkulus: the boggart would replaced by happy and healthy living relations and friends who laugh, smile and are genuinely just happy.
Animagus: Swan

When you come back to me
In the morning and after tea

Credits; My Dad and I for the Lyrics and Claire for the inspirational theme we wrote the lyrics to, Google for the Images. Template is made by me.

Last edited:
Life Tracker
a8bjJxZ.gif
Oh8TE7U.gif

Start of school year 2050 - 2051
"It's hard to tell what I really feel at the moment. I have everything coming at me from a thousand different directions and I can't tell which way is up anymore. I can't really be a real witch, that's silly and it would mean I don't know who I am. I don't know anyway because I don't know who my dad really is and all of this is scary. It's not at all like I thought it was going to be. I was looking forward to it, but everything here is so scary I don't even want to leave my bed. Professor Landon tells me I'm wrong, but he doesn't know, he's just being nice, letting me bide my time until I get thrown out. It's going to happen, I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop, whenever that is."

Roleplays
Sandy Eyes - New Zealand; Oakley Everett
Every turn as surprise - Ollivanders; Shop Assistant
A hundred thousand things to see - Slytherin House Table; Jai Edogawa-Raven
Time to read - North Tower; Clara McCarthy
Long way down - The Cliffs; Kalif Styx II and Elysia Freecss
Fun and Games - Hogwarts Garden; Thalia Pourroulis and Teodora Pourroulis
Unbelievable sights; Indescribable feeling - The Library; Maria Madison
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling - The Quidditch Pitch; Professor Grace Holland
The Stands - Quidditch Game; Various
Prodding Petals - Hogwarts Garden; Lucas Fletcher
A Helping Hand - The Great Lawn; Professor Landon Carter
Shining, shimmering, splendid - Hufflepuff Common Room; Freya Song
Comforting Guidance - The Library; Samantha Jacobs
Together, I guess?
- Professor Kain's Office; Emmy Cooper and Professor Robert Kain
Hold your breath - it gets better - Hospital Wing; Beau Chamberlin
Cookies
- Kitchens; Jai Edogawa-Raven
A whole new world
- Fifth Floor Corridor; The Blue Lady, Adorah Zumwalt and Alec Tricity

Sign Language 101 - Abandoned Classroom; Various
Yellow Al Dentes - Kitchens; Cyzarine Haden
Student Emergency - Hospital Wing; Professor Monty Pendleton and Josephine Arora
I Can Show You The World - Family Home; Family
You want it? Say so - Hufflepuff Common Room; Wendall Layton and Elysia Freeccss

Aftermath - Courtyard; Various
A little more homework than bargained for -
The Great Lawn; Elio Zephyr, Wendall Layton and GMed
Rowan Baros
I can't go back to where I used to be -
Charms Classroom; Professor Robert Kain
New horizons to pursue -
Transfiguration Classroom; Professor Aeon Summers
Let your heart decide -
The Kitchens; Clara McCarthy
Let me share this whole new world with you
- Hufflepuff Commonroom; Lucas Fletcher
But when I'm way up here; It's crystal clear -
Professor Holland's Office; Professor Grace Holland
Snacks in the Library -
The Library; Malachai Ryu
Potions Lesson 5 Aftermath
- The Dungeons; Kalif Styx II

End of school year 2050 - 2051
"I managed to learn a lot over this year... meeting my Grandmother in the Summer helped a little, getting to know my father a bit from her made me see that I do really have magic and I should be learning how to use it. I thought the school would be different though and it's not. It's like every other school and magic school isn't any different because the people are the same. All that changes is how dangerous it is and I know more about that than I have to because of what happened in Potions class. I know it shouldn't have happened, but it did and I can't really think about anything else. There's a boy in my class who makes things hard and I have to deal with him every day almost. I wish I never knew what magic was sometimes. I miss my Ma and Daddy. I want to be back with them so much."

Grades
2b50c5816cac0a74901c7627152c9140.png

Pictures and Graphics
Q8552fT.png

Thanks to Kris for amazing Graphics
ICFEoBC.jpg

Last edited:
H0KSykx.gif

Start of school year 2051 - 2052
"I thought things would be different for me now that I'm a bit older, but they're not. I celebrated my birthday alone, I basically live alone and I have to deal with everything that's happening to me alone. No one really cares, I'm sure of it. I thought I would start to fit in... but this one boy doesn't like me and I don't know why... and now he just tries to make everything bad. I don't want to be here, I'd rather go back to being ignored, at least at home I know my Aunt and Uncle don't care about me, at school I can't trust anyone... I know I need to find the light, but I don't know how. Maybe Miss Maria can help me figure out how to feel better?"

Roleplays
Snake vs. Chokingpuff first strike! - Hogwarts Express; Luxen Silverback II
Y36 Start of Year Feast -
Great Hall; Vex and various
It's okay to be angry - The Lakefront; Wendall Layton and Chase Warrick
Outside Guidance -
The Owlery; Professor Monty Pendleton
Baking Fresh Cookies
- The Kitchens; Marc Morales
Y36 Sign Language 101
- Abandoned Classroom; Ilija Olaf and various
WPC Y36 S1 Event - The Great Bee House Swarming - The Wild Patch; WPC club
Y36 Heta Omega Meeting - The Magical Sorority of Heta Omega; Heta Omega club

End of school year 2051 - 2052
"Things didn't really get better. I tried to participate in more things, but all I managed to do was overwhelm myself and make my grades go down. I've completely failed everything and now I have to figure out how to come back from that. Next year isn't going to be easy, but I think I can do it. I hope I can do it. I don't have any other options."

Grades
93e3962b00dd82aabcaa8664ab48d86f.png

Pictures and Graphics

Y6HkOYl.png

Thanks be to Pheeeeeeeeeeb for the pretties
djjiNzG.jpg

1rpYp1y.jpg

Last edited:
mrb3qTg.gif

Start of school year 2052 - 2053
"My sister is here. I don't know what to do. My Aunt and Uncle haven't change, I still haven't heard from my parents and now I have to deal with the fact that last year I pretty much failed everything. It's not a fun thought. I'm so confused about everything. I don't even know if I want to be here anymore."

Roleplays
And then there were two - The Sorting Ceremony; Wendall Layton
Jump on the wind's back - The Library; Freya Song

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back