Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Wendall <3
Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Applewood Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Mary Lou was wrist deep in batter as she flipped her bowl over to pour the contents onto the counter. The Flour was in a lovely neat little pile (experienced bakers almost never lost control of their supply) and she began to carefully knead it into a lovely log. She wasn't entirely sure what she was making yet, but it would come to her as she was going. There were a couple of different places she could go with this, since a log of batter was a simplistic starter and she wasn't planning on making anything fancy at all. She had a couple of ideas about it, but for the most part she was going to play it by whatever her wandering mind wanted to do. She found it easy to distract herself with baking, since it required creativity and patience. Two things she was not in short supply of. Sure, she wasn't an artist, but she could bake and she could decorate better than a cow could produce milk. So it was her favourite thing to do.​

today the day when Clara make some realy good eclairs and cupcake with pink color and strawbery. When she was finished and all cleaned her place she walked and seen familiar face. "Mary!" She gently smiled gere and walked closer to hear. " I make some eclair and cupcake. Do you wanna one with strawbery?" She smiled and waited her answered.

Mary Lou was busy with her work and hadn't quite noticed someone had entered her space until they were talking to her. She looked up at the sound of half her name. She didn't like being called just Mary, but she was much too polite to say anything, so she said nothing and smiled instead. "Clara!" She would have waved at the Ravenclaw, but she was busy rolling her log and had no ability to do so. "I would love one, thank you, I am busy making a log of dough, do you have an idea what I should make?" She still wasn't totally sure, so she wanted some opinions.​

" i will take some and left on the table, later you can eat" Clara put here on the table tree small cupkace with strawberies and on pistacia eclair. "How about Pizza with peperoni? Can i help?" She hoped Mery would be say yes and so fast she don't wanna go back her coomon room.

Mary Lou grinned as Clara left three small cupcakes to the side for her. It was very lovely of her to do the for her and so Mary Lou definitely wanted to return the favour. "Thank you very much!" She said, smiling. She was happier than she'd felt in the days since the Potions incident, so she was sure she was slowly getting through it. "Oh... I don't think this is quite the right dough for a big pizza," she said frowning down at it. "We could make Cinnamon rolls, with a gooey chocolate centre!" She said, happy she'd finally found some inspiration. "Quick, grab the cinnamon and sugar!" She said, moving off to the side for her recipe book. She could make a lot of things without it, but she liked to have it handy for reference, in case she forgot a step. "For the cinnamon rolls," she started, looking for the recipe, "we need 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus more for greasing pan, 2 teaspoons cinnamon and 1/3 cup sugar,"

Recipe for reference

"Ur welcome, Mary!" Clara smiled her and looked what she was doing and she remember how was so fan with Lumio making grate pasta. Clara always liked help her mom cooking and look how somtimes her brother Max missed up things in the kichen. Ravenclaw girl was sad hear she don't wanted make pizza but cinamon was so delicius and her favorit ban. "How did you know that is my favorit cinamon rolls with a gooey and choclate?" Clara looked hear with a smile and walked take some sugar and cinamoon. "You don't no need vkried about it. I'm next chief and later open bakery. It's my big dream. "Clara told hear and still she did what she say last time. Clara looked recepi and did grate job and slovly. Making cooking need a big love and patient. Then you later can make people happy.

Mary Lou smiled at Clara, she was glad she was so eager to help because that would definitely make this a lot easier. "It's one of my favourites too!" She said, grinning. That and fruit cake. Most people either loved fruit cake, or hated it, but in the South it was very popular, especially at weddings. Her Mama's fruit cake recipes were some of the best in West Daphne. "You want to open a bakery? That's amazing, I would love to go there one day if you ever do that!" She told her honestly. Visiting bakeries was a pasttime she'd greatly enjoyed back home. She hadn't much of a chance to do it recently, but she hoped she could do it again soon.​

She smiled to Mary and she was happy to again cooking in the kichen. Clara remember her mom recipe about cakes. This year Bill summer will be visit Ireland she was happy see him. Ireland was her home and she didn't get ir why Bill wanted live Norvey. Becouse there was cold and beutiful nature. "Yes, i want later open bakery Ireland. Of course, i always be happy see you!" She smiled Mary and worked where with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back