Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heteropositive
open after Steven and Teigan!
*godmod approved

Thalia smiled when she saw the sun outside, shining, it seemed like it would be a warmer day than yesterday, but the girl made sure to dress up warmly in case when the sun went down the temperatures changed completely and it would be freezing. She tugged on her sister’s sleeve as she tried to pull her out of bed, it was very early in the morning (the sun was only rising at that moment) and who knew how many hours they would be spending outside. It could last hours, like it could last minutes. She never knew with Tee. "Come on," she said, now shaking her sister to try to wake her up so she would get dressed and they wouldn’t miss the beautiful colours the sky showed. "We’ll miss it if you don’t hurry up," she pressed, too full of energy to be patient. "If you don’t get up right now I’ll leave you here," she said seriously, though she didn’t actually mean it. But hopefully she would listen to her. When the twins were finally all ready to go, they left the dorms and arrived to the garden together. She turned to Teodora with a grin. "See, now this is what I’m talking about. I wish Em were here to see it," she added with a sigh. Her and Tee’s journeys just began at Hogwarts, and yet Thalia couldn’t wait until Emori joined them next year. "Oh, and I brought games, just like over the holidays, in case we get bored."

Why for the love of Merlin couldn't her sister just have left the dormitory without her? She'd been having such a nice dream about being able to cast really advanced spells without a wand when Thalia had so rudely awoken her. Getting dressed, the Ravenclaw left the dormitory along with her twin sister, a lot more crankier than usual. She liked to play board games with Thalia, honestly, she did, but not this early in the morning and definitely not outside where everybody could see them. It had been something they would do often but Hogwarts hardly seemed like the place to play snakes and ladders or some other board game. Especially with a lot of older and cooler students around who could all see them. She nodded in agreement to what Thalia said, it would be fun to have Emori around as well, the whole gang would be together when she'd attend the school. ''She'll be able to see it all for herself soon enough,'' Teodora said. ''So which games did you bring with you? If it's snakes and ladders again you should prepare yourself for another defeat. We both know luck's always on my side.'' she said with a grin.

Mary Lou didn’t spend a lot of time outside, mostly because she was so preoccupied with trying to figure everything out that she generally just never left her common room or the library unless she was going to class, which was difficult too, since she had no idea how to find her way around. Mary Lou was not a traveller, infact, until she’d been forced to move to New Zealand, she hadn’t been out of her town in Alabama since she was a baby. It was all she knew, and now she was living in New Zealand, basically by herself. It wasn’t as fun as it sounded at all. For the moment, Mary Lou wanted to escape the current dilemma she was facing of trying to figure out how to complete her homework by inch, which made no sense to her at all. She’d given up about three hours in when she’d made no progress and decided she needed some familiarity. Elysia has assured her there was a garden on the grounds and though it had taken her some time to find it, eventually she had succeeded. Though as she got closer, she noticed two girls were also there, and it appeared they had some games with them. “Oh! My apologies, I think I’ve disturbed y'all.” She said, placing a warm smile on her face despite her inner anxiety. “Shall I leave y'all alone?”

Last edited:
Thalia smiled at Tee’s words, she couldn’t wait for their adoptive younger sister to join them next year. Em was definitely magical, that they had been aware of before they had adopted her. The girl was special, she could tell. Despite how troublesome she was, she had a golden heart, and the soul of a lioness...or whatever their mother had said. She giggled at her sister, shoving her playfully. "Hey, for your information, snakes and ladders is fun," she replied, purposefully putting some emphasis on ‘fun’. "But no I don’t have it here," she pouted. "I do have cards, monopoly, muggle chess, cluedo and..." she said while she ruffled through her backpack, "...Bingo!" She glanced at Teodora again, about to ask her which she would rather play, when they were interrupted by another voice. Thalia turned around and in her excitement towards board games she shook her head at the other girl with a smile, momentarily forgetting her timidness. "Oh no you haven’t disturbed us at all! You don’t have to leave us alone, um...would you like to join us? We have games."

She shook her head and rolled her eyes playfully, laughing when her sister said that snakes and ladders was fun. It definitely was for Teodora since she was the one who kept winning each game they played. Still, she was a little disappointed that her sister hadn't brought that game along with her. ''What's the fun of Muggle chess when our pieces move?'' the Ravenclaw asked her sister, turning away from the scenery to look back at her. She thought about it for a moment, they were all fun to play against each other. ''It's just boring plain chess,'' she stated. Teodora was about to pick which game they should play when another girl interrupted her. She shook her head with a smile. ''Yeah, you can come and join us if you want to. It's no fun playing against my sister alone, I keep winning from her,'' she said with a smirk to her Thalia. ''I was thinking cards or Muggle chess but if we're with more people I guess we could play monopoly or Cluedo?'' She intentionally left out bingo, as she didn't understand why anyone would ever like to play that when they could choose out of a bunch of other, much more fun games to play.

Mary Lou noticed the word muggle seemed to be thrown around a lot in this school, though she wasn't entirely sure what it meant. She had heard it in reference to her upbringing a couple of times, but the word was mostly out of her knowledge as it didn't really want to listen when it seemed to be mostly directed at her parents and siblings. Not that she spoke much about either of them, to anyone, really. She really didn't want to disturb them, but they seemed to be happy to let her join in and to be honest after the kind of week she had been having, she would love to relax with a nice normal game. She chose to moved closer and sit on the ground between the girls, who clearly were twins. At least that was something that still existed in this world. "Um, I am Mary Lou, thank you for letting me join in and play." She didn't really have anything else to do today. Since she mostly needed to just get away from the day a little.​
Sorry guys.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back