Malfoy Manor 3

Estrella swore as she zoomed for the door, which was open and Liz had already flew out of, as several house elves were blocking her way. They had not gotten to Liz on time, but they were brandishing candlesticks and several other odd weapons. "For the Master!" she heard one of them cry. And they began swinging and grabbing her feet. She could hear the pursuit behind her, and struggled to get out of the door, attempting to hit several house elves with curses and kicking one out of the way. Part of her felt bad for them, and the other cheered at the victory. But she was running out of time.

Liz/Garett had gotten out, and looked back. "Er... accio Estrella!" she said, hoping it would work. Estrella jumped a bit closer to her, which got her out of the house elves. "Hurry! Come on!" she called.

Never would of dreamed that works, Estrella thought of Liz's attempt with a whooping laugh. She flew out of the manor, vaulting off into the skies and not looking back down on the manor until she was in the clouds with Liz. We're free, she thought suddenly, the realization hitting her hard. She whooped in victory as no one pursued them, all of them just standing there. They were too far away to curse, anyway. She noticed that none of them were running for brooms. "Hogwarts New Zealand?" she asked Liz with a beaming smile, inquiring their destination.

Liz turned down to see a flash of Garett as he walked outside. "Yeah..." she said, spacily. "Hogwarts New Zealand."

New thread on the lawn? XD

((yes! I'll rp some death eater talk first though.))

Tristan stared out into the skies, watching the girls get away. He had half a mind to jump on a broom and go after them, but his better judgment reasoned that time would bring other opportunities. He turned to his dumbstruck cohorts with an empty gaze. He noticed that Garett wore the same expression, and Tristan was confused, because he thought he saw a flash of betrayal in Garett's eyes, but then it disappeared and returned to a stony iciness.

"You just let them get away, you muggle loving idiot!" Vladmir snarled. He pushed Tristan, and hissed, "You are weak, and always will be. I can't believe you would even call yourself a Death Eater."

"For once, I agree with Vladmir," Lucius snarled. "You could have gotten them easily; why in hell did you hold back? You could have at least cursed one of them off of their brooms." His gaze was poisonous and angry.

"And what you seem to fail to realize," Tristan snarled, "There are other times. Other opportunities. Yes, you tried your best to keep them here. But they still found a way out of it." He shoved Vladmir back, and for good measure, pointed his wand at the man's throat. "Don't you dare touch me. Ever." He turned back to Lucius. "They will head straight to Hogwarts." He knew this without even speculating. "As I said, other times, other places," he concluded, and he disappeared back into the house, pushing through the other astonished Death Eaters. Only time, he thought to himself once more...

Garett entered Liz's vacant room, his heart heavy and missing the warmth of her presence. He picked up a note on the nightstand entitled, "G." Knowing that it only could be for him, he opened it with a trembling hand.

Garett,

Please forgive me. Estrella and I have left, as you likely know by now.

I don't regret a thing about last night, and what I said was true. I like you.. in fact, I think I might love you.

But freedom is more important than air to me. Charms can be performed to not need air. Nothing will stop me from craving freedom, though, you come closer to it than anything else.

Someday soon, I hope we can see each other again. No, someday soon, we will.

Please understand.

Liz

p.s. If they ask what this says, it's a warning not to come after us. Especially Vladmir.

He pocketed the letter after reading it. He was filled with so many emotions that he had never felt before, rising up and attacking him like a million little monsters. Feeling slightly betrayed and sad that Liz was gone, he left the room, vowing silently to himself to never show the letter to anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back