Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Folks,

Over the next month I will have varied activity. For those unaware I'm getting married in the middle of the month, so I just have a lot of things over the next few weeks to be dealing with, and then going on a honeymoon.

That'll just mean that my activity over the next month will ebb and flow, you'll see me about but I won't be as active as I normally am. If there are matters to be dealt with, please do ensure you don't just PM me, loop in Cyndi or another member of staff.

Congratulations!!!! I hope you have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon, and years of happiness to follow :wub:

Ahhh that’s so exciting!! I hope you have an amazing and lovely wedding and honeymoon!! See you when you get back!! As Rowan said above, many years of happiness to you both!!

Yay, so excited for you!! ^_^

Congratulations! I hope everything goes smoothly for the wedding and the honeymoon; have a wonderful time and enjoy it!

Congratulations on your special day! May your wedding and honeymoon be filled with love, laughter, and cherished moments! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back