Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pan
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Applewood Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Hey all,

You might already noticed me being slow for a while. Life has been complicated. Lots of death and family health issues that I'm dealing with. That being said, I'm trying to keep up with like clubs, head people, and lesson stuff. But otherwise, I might not be jumping into many rps. However, feel free to send me a message on Discord if you'd really like to do something (especially with Adorah or Michael), and I will try it make it work!

Also adding that I'm starting grad school in the fall so depending on how I adjust to that, I just may be slow for a good while :r

Thanks y'all.

Oh no, I'm so sorry you've been dealing with all that stuff. Sending you lots of love & support, and don't ever stress about plots, things can always be picked up later :hug:

Condolences to you and your family for the losses. I hope everything settles for you a bit and allows you some breathing room. Good luck with grad school in the fall!

Awh heck! I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. Sending you all the love!! Look after yourself!!

That sounds awful and very overwhelming :cry: Take all the time you need :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back