LGBTQ+ Pride 2048

Aonghas grinned at the girl when she congratulated him on his deduction. The boy was surprised when she then added with it someone about him not being a rose, but her sister being one. He looked around and spotted the older girl, he knew her from the wild patch club, ”Rose is your sister?” he asked, though he wasn’t surprised, merely just asking about it. ”Yer a Holland then,” It was again mostly a question, stating fact about something. He didn’t quite know what else to really say to her, he knew it was probably quite annoying to be compared to siblings, and he certainly didn’t mean it like that, just mostly that he knew Rose even just a fraction better. ”Ah dinnae mean that badly. Are ye waiting on someone?” he asked, just looking to make conversation, he had never been to an event like this, he wasn’t sure what a person did at them. It was certainly different from the other events the school had had. He looked up when another person joined them, well, specifically him at this spot at the table. He didn’t know him particularly well, Lars was his name. ”Hey Lars,” the boy greeted, he only knew the other boy because of the wild patch and the few classes he’d shared with ravenclaw over the years. ”This is Phoebe by the way, ye can tell cause ae what she’s drawn,” but he had nothing more to add really, ”Ah drew a rose. Dae ye like drawing?” They were in the art section, so he had to assume that an interest in art existed even a little within them.

Amber was glad Ainsley was happy to see her, and even though she felt embarrassed to have kissed her girlfriend on the cheek in front of a professor, she was delighted to be here. Professor Kingsley didn't seem to mind, and told them she would be wandering around for a bit. Amber waved her off, then waited as Ainsley helped a boy near the booth. She smiled as the boy asked to take a photo, and put an arm around Ainsley for the picture. She picked up a rainbow flag and waved it as well, thinking of how much things had changed over the past years. When the photo had been taken, Amber turned to Ainsley. "Can I help out?"

Last edited:
Rose smiled at Kauri, her heart beating faster at the sight of him. He was always a lot cuter in person than she remembered, and she was also grateful to him for how he had helped her after her fight. But she turned her attention to Norton then, who was in the wild patch club with her. "Yay! I like helping." She said, grinning at him. "Yes, please." She said, taking the crown he had offered and putting it on her dark hair. "How have you two been coping with the OWLs? Busy time?" She didn't envy the two of them, and was glad that she herself only had the normal amount of exams to deal with.

Tristan smiled as the boy said they would match. "I don't mind matching with you." He said, keeping his voice low. It was a bit awkward to flirt in front of Professors, but he kept his voice low enough that only the boy painting his face could really hear them. He smiled slightly as he said Tristan was lucky, glancing at him meaningfully. The boy was painting the flag on his face now, and the moment felt a little charged. He leaned close to Tristan, asking his name. Tristan smirked a bit. "I wouldn't mind if you had to do it over." He said softly. "I'm Tristan, I'm not new." He added, teasing him back.

Phoebe wasn't surprised the boy knew Rose. If he was here, it was likely he was with the Wild Patch Club. "Yep, and yep." She said, confirming she was a Holland too. "You know Rose?" She asked him, just to confirm she was right. "It's fine. And sort of, I hope my girlfriend will turn up." She said with a small shrug. "I'm not sure, though. This may not be really her thing." Phoebe noticed a boy join them, and waved as the boy introduced her. The two looked around a similar age, and Phoebe was happy to leave them to chatting. "I'll go wander around a bit more. It was nice to meet you, not-rose." She said jokingly to the boy.

Lars was pleasantly surprised to hear Aonghas say his name, as it meant he wasn't completely unaware of who Lars was. He said a timid hello to the older girl the boy introduced, honestly a little intimidated by her. "I see." He said with a small smile. He nodded as Aonghas showed him his own drawing, then nodded again at his question. "It's a nice rose. I do like drawing, a lot." He said softly. "Are you here for the wild patch club?" He then asked the boy, curious as to why Aonghas was here. Was he just here for the club, or for a more complicated reason like Lars himself? It may be a bit rude to ask, but Lars wanted to know.

Lillian cursed her own ineptitude at starting conversations. What an inane comment, barely even interesting enough to provoke a response, and poorly worded at that. Monty and Kahurangi looked to have been having quite an interesting conversation before she arrived - but at least they seemed cheerful, even if there was an odd look in Monty's eye that she couldn't quite identify. She chuckled nervously at his question; Lillian really didn't want to have her face painted and risk looking silly, but she couldn't admit that her reluctance was due to anxiety. Fortunately, she had a ready excuse sitting there already. "I think we'd better leave that for the students," she said, gesturing to the flirting boys currently occupying the seats.

Shane couldn’t help the slightly flirty smile that crossed his features as the boy seemed to be responding to his flirting with him. The hufflepuff liked that it was working that they were able to have this back and forth. He was pretty close to the older boy’s face. ”I wouldn’t either,” the boy spoke quietly with a lightness to his tone, continuing the back and forth that they had, a little smirk upon his face, ”But, I think we’d have to free up the space for others, unless we go somewhere quieter,” he briefly met the other boy’s gaze as he spoke a little knowing smile on his face, he’d happily ditch the face painting to spend some time with this boy, Tristan. ”Tristan,” Shane repeated as he switched to the next colour that would make up the flag. He leaned in close to the other boy as he placed the paint brush on his cheek, ”Has anyone ever told you that you have a really nice jawline? So sharp you could cut glass,” he let a finger lightly trace the boy’s jawline an easy smirk on his face.

Aonghas was a little surprised when the older girl left, ”Aye, have fun. Ah’ll see ye around Phoebe was here,” He watched as she left, she seemed nice but he did think it was probably a little easier to speak to someone his own age than her, though she seemed interesting. He moved his attention back to Lars, they’d never really spoken but he was open to making more friends. Especially considering his brother was leaving him. They didn’t hang out often but he was miss having the chance to. He offered some of the art materials to the other boy, taking a little brush to finish off his own drawing of a rose. If this boy really liked drawing then he’d be happy to do that during this. The art supplies were here for them to use, so why not. Aonghas looked at the boy when he asked for Aonghas was there for, ”Aye,” he knew this was about a lot of things that wouldn’t affect him, he was pretty un-knowledgeable about the things were, but he’d been learning. ”But, ah’m learnin’ aboot all this tae, it willnae affect me at all, but ah’m willin’ tae learn. Ye cannae help who ye love or who ye dinnae,” he was learning harshly with his brother that you couldn’t help what the heart wanted, if they loved them or not. Not having a choice being forced into something that you weren’t was the more difficult thing, a choice he would have to make, between his family or if like his brother he was willing to let his heart decide. ”What aboot ye?”

Lizzie gave Willow another wave as the girl was distracted by a classmate, before turning her full attention to Jacob. She grinned when he tapped his cheek, nodding in agreement. "Let's do it." Lizzie said happily, approaching the face painting table with Jacob. It was a bit of a crowded area, but Lizzie squeezed past Tristan to reach the paints, glancing at Jacob as she did. "Do you just want a rainbow, or something specific?" She asked, unable to help her slight curiosity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back