Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dan ♡
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Dogwood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
I know there's already a notification system for when lessons get posted, but I was just wondering if perhaps there could be a way to have the notification system be a bit more organised? For example, when lessons get posted a user can be notified of it and the link to it can appear in a table for each lesson. That way, when doing lessons you can easily refer to this table to make sure you get done the ones that you want to.

I always try to complete all of the lessons for all of my characters because I'd like them to do well in school and it's a bit disappointing getting an E in a subject simply because I have missed notifications for a couple of the lessons in amongst all of the other ones. It can also get a bit annoying having to click back and forth looking through all of the classrooms to see if one of the lessons have been posted.

Alternatively, a notification system in which separates the lesson notifications from the system messages and the other stuff could be ideal. I can't speak for everyone but I would prefer to be more organised with everything and sometimes I get frustrated when there's notifications everywhere xD

Thanks,
-Kaye.

Hi Kaye,

Thanks for the suggestion. Nick will look into possibly making some changes to the notification system after sorting ends because we're getting into our busy time right now. When/If a change is implemented, you'll definitely hear from us, either here or in the BWU or, more likely, both. :p

You can now filter different kinds of notifications on the notification page.

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Hi Kaye,

Thanks for the suggestion. Nick will look into possibly making some changes to the notification system after sorting ends because we're getting into our busy time right now. When/If a change is implemented, you'll definitely hear from us, either here or in the BWU or, more likely, both. :p

Nicolas King said:

Ever the overachiever, Nick! :p

This is a great addition to the system though!

This is so nice! I did laugh when I clicked 'All Others' and

rszp4LN.png
xD

Amber Chou Wilson said:
This is so nice! I did laugh when I clicked 'All Others' and

rszp4LN.png
xD
Also included there would be if you've been added or removed from a quidditch team, and any other general notifications which might be sent for other reasons. Seasonal forums are just the most frequent.
Here's a sample of what I see through sorting that way:
http://i.hogwarts.nz/upload/nick/img_3915472134605.png
Not all sorting types are equally useful to all accounts. For example, if I sort by lessons and grades, I see nothing. XD

Professor Justin Cliffeton said:
Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Hi Kaye,

Nicolas King said:

Ever the overachiever, Nick! :p
I told you guys, I cancelled sorting. So from my point of view, it's over. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back