Last Movie You Saw

Cinema : Gravity (It is a shame it is not a novel as well; I have a feeling I'd have been unable to put it down... )

Cinema: Thor: The Dark World
At Home: Sinister. :unsure:

Cinema: The Hunger Games - Catching Fire
DVD: Park Avenue; Money, power and the American Dream

Captain Phillips and Gravity. Both pretty good, I won't be surprised to see them winning oscars.

Cinema: Catching Fire
TV: The Perks of Being a Wallflower

I've made some pretty good movie watching choices lately. :p

Cinema: Well just back from seeing the new Carrie remake, but I've seen Catching Fire and Thor 2 recently.
At home: Chalet Girl

At Home: Pitch Perfect

Shutter.
D: Now I can't even take a picture without making sure nothing supernatural is standing behind me.

Just watched About Time and it was tooooo good. :(

I may be a middle aged woman.

Cinema: Catching Fire
Home: The Polar Express ♥ (My favorite Christmas movie!)

Only God Forgives ; I fail to see how people couldn't like this film?! Bold, violent and stylishly brilliant. Admittedly, it's a step down from Drive but that was always going to be a hard film to top.

Kill Your Darlings, the new film with Daniel Radcliffe.
It was pretty good. Daniel Radcliffe was good in it. As was Dane DeHaan.

Watching it at the moment; The Boy Who Saved Christmas (1998). It's really really bad. The newspaper kid just went crazy at the door. I can't stop laughing. It's really terrible. It's a bit like The Room.

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.

(If you are going to go see it; I would wholeheartedly recommend seeing it in the IMAX 3D version. The higher frame-rate is a visual treat. You won't regret it.)

Video: Toy Story (the first film). Yay, nostalgia at Christmas! :D

I was thinking of going to see that. Glad to hear some good reviews.

Mike Goulding said:
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.

(If you are going to go see it; I would wholeheartedly recommend seeing it in the IMAX 3D version. The higher frame-rate is a visual treat. You won't regret it.)
I second that notion, everything was all smooth and fluent and definitely worth it 10/10 would recommend

The film's also pretty damn cool, epic legolas/gloin moment :teehee:

Furious 6.
Great movie, but that airport runway lasts forever.

The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug
The movie was great. There was one scene in the movie that I now have to see in 3D because of how good it was.

It's a Wonderful Life.
First time I have ever seen it. It has a really slow to start but I liked it, it made me think.

Frozen :woot:

It's amazing! Definitely worth seeing :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back