Last Game You Played

Pokemon X - I am getting way too addicted for my own good :S

Alyssa Chevalier said:
Banjo-Kazooie
I have no idea how many of you remember the N64, but this game is the absolute best!
I miss that game so freaking much! :o
Anyway, for me: A Link Between Worlds (again). ^_^ And Pokemon Puzzle League.

Donkey Kong 64.
I'd really love to play me some pokemon. But I lost my 3DS cord. :(

Beyond: Two Souls. But it was only for like five minutes, I wanted to see how many times I could kill Jodie before I got bored, as it turned out, it was three times. xD

So much Final Fantasy. Got FFX and X-2 HD on my Vita, have 3 and 7 and 8 on my PC, got Lightning Returns and Lost Odyssey (not technically a Final Fantasy but it is one spiritually) on my Xbox, and just bought Bravely Default on my 3DS. :D

I have been playing a lot of The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins lately.

Starcraft 2

It is a really awesome game but I cant find anyone that knows how to play :cry:

I haven't played an actual proper game in ages, but if I remember correctly, the last game I played, which was about two weeks ago... was the Sims 3.

I've been playing the first assassins creed game, mostly out of boredom. It's pretty fun, I'm terrible at it. But, really I want to play the new one, where you can sail ships, and honestly I'm super excited about the one set in the French Revolution.

Does Cluedo count? :r :wub:

I played a level and a bit of Thomas Was Alone.
I really like the game, but replayability is low. :( Release more stuff for it! Gah!

Mass Effect 3

Mass Effect <3

Been playing some Pokemon. Streaming a solo run of Platinum with a Bibarel on my twitch channel. :3 Apart from that, Lost Odyssey. <3

I love Lost Odyssey, some of it is just so heart breaking!

A bunch of Otome game I have on file.

:O more people who know Lost Odyssey! And yes, the dreams are totally heartbreaking! :cry:

Otome games are excellent.

I just did a metronome mode run of Pokemon Red but I couldn't beat the Elite Four so I played some Mario Kart 8 with friends. Might relax with some Fire Emblem Awakening while in transit.

Laurel Hyde said:
:O more people who know Lost Odyssey! And yes, the dreams are totally heartbreaking! :cry:
The memory with the little girl in the inn had me reaching for tissues.

Anyway, some Pokemon Y. I think I might start over again for the kicks with bug types next round. xD

A Game of Thrones.

I got Civilization: Beyond Earth so I've played that a bit lately and am somewhat disappointed. :(

Hoping the expansions add a lot to it.

They only game I've been playing for th last two weeks is Dragon Age Inquisition :wub:
It's beautiful, and I love it, but I really hate that Bioware hasn't fixed the crashing on certain diologes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back