OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera stood at the gate to her family's ranch. She turned to Caysi with a grin on her face. "This is home." she said excitedly. The long driveway was lined with magnolia trees. On top of a slight hill sat her house. It was a large brick house with a white door and shutters. In front of the house was a pretty fountain. She was so happy to be home. Still looking at Caysi she said, "So whatcha think?"

KH2.jpg

Caysi looked at the nice long driveway and it was coverd with snow and she said " Wow!...it's awesome!". she said looking at the window and noticing something. " Peachy....who is that very cute boy in the window?". she said blushing.

Caysi carried her trunk to the porch and said " You have a really nice house Peachy!". she said giggling.

Kiera Kingsley said:
"Wingardium Leviosa" she said.
(((Sorry to interrupt, but that's underage magic outside of hogwarts if im not wrong {which i could be as it's holiday break, but im pretty sure...} )))

Caysi nodded and said " OK then!". she said smiling, she was quite happy she was with her best friend for over the holidays.

Kiera smiled. "Ready to go in?" she said as she walked over to the door and put her key in. Quietly she turned the knob. The door creaked as she opened it. "Daddy! Im home!!" she called out with a smile.

Sean heard his daughter calling him. His face brightened. He ran down the stairs to see his daughter and a friend standing in front of the door. He caught her up in a huge bear hug and swung her around. Kissing her check he placed her down. Grinning at her and her friend he asked, "And who is this lovely lady you brought with you?"

Caysi smiled and said " Hi! Im Caysi Finnigan..it's a pleasure to meet you sir!". she said happily.

Sean smiled at Caysi. "Well its nice to meet you dear. You are welcome here anytime." he said to her. Turning to Kiera he said, "I believe Cameron is in the other room while Kat is at a friend's house." he said still beaming at her. "CAMERON! YOUR SISTER'S HOME! PLEASE COME HERE!" Sean called into the other room.

Cameron heard his dad. He got up off the couch where he was watching tv. He mumbled all the way into the entrance hall. When he got to the door he saw his sister with another pretty girl. "Hey Sis nice to see you home. Who's your friend?" he asked with a smile.

Caysi looked at him and said " Hi...Im Caysi Finnigan....and I think that you are Cameron?". she said blushing.

Caysi smiled and nodded and said " Im going to get my bag from outside...i'll be back in a sec". she said heading out the door to get her bag.

Sean stopped Caysi. "Dont worry about it sweetheart. I will take yours and Kiera's trunks upstairs. Do you want to stay in Kiera's room or in the guest room next door?" he said with a smile.

Caysi looked at Kiera and said " Umm....the guest bedroom sounds quite pleasing". she said smiling." Thank you". she said to Mr. Kingsley.

"Your are very welcome but Caysi feel free to call me Sean." he said before leaving Cameron Kiera and Caysi alone while he moved thier things.

Caysi looked at Kiera and Cam and said " You go to Durmstrang?". she said smiling at Cam.

Cameron gazed at Caysi. "Yes I do..." Turning to his sister he said, "Oh you know magic and such. Ive met some nice friends but some of the boys arent so great..." he said with a smile.

Caysi looked at him and said " Would you know a boy of the name ..Mark?". she said looking at Cameron and then to Kiera.

Cameron smiled. "Sure I do. We are pretty good friends actually. Why?" he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back