Kingsley Ranch

Caysi unzipped her bag and found her pills and said " I have to take them for my allergies". she said calmly as she took a pill and said " I think im gunna go and unpack!". she said walking to the guest bedroom.

Kiera grinned. "Ok thats fine....come see my room when your done. Its this one right next door..." she said pointing just a little farther down the hall. Kiera then left her and retreated to her room. She slowly opened the door and could smell the lavender and coconut. She smiled brightly and sighed. It felt good to be home.

BR.jpg

Caysi unpacked and looked around in the awesome room, and looked out the window and said ' Wow' she turned around and went to Kiera's room and said " Hey!". as she looked at Kiera putting her stuff away.

Caysi smiled and went and got her kitty Cloe and put her near Kiera and said " Not sure peachy!". but then she got an idea and said " Hmmmm...Cameron is still down stairs right?". she said looking out the door.

Caysi whispered to Kiera "What do ya say if we attack him in a pillowfight?". she said slyly.

Kiera and Caysi quietly snuck down the stairs and into the livingroom with Caysi. It was perfect Cameron was sitting on sofa playing his PSP. He faced the fireplace and had his back to them. Kiera counted down the signal with her fingers. Three....two...one! Kiera slammed her pillow into her brother's head....

Caysi stepped into the living room with her pillow and said " BOHO!". as she hit Cam with the pillow lighty on the head.

11.jpg

Cameron had been sitting on the sofa minding his own business when he suddenly felt two smacks on the back of the head. One however was considerable lighter than the other. Cameron snapped his head around as she two girls burst out laughing. He grabbed a pillow off of the sofa. "You better run!!" he yelled at the two girls.

Caysi looked at Cameron and said " What happens if we don't run?". she said jokingly.

Cameron grinned and jumped over the sofa and hit her with the pillow. "That only harder." He said before slamming his sister quite a bit harder.

Kiera grunted as her brother hit her. The force of the hit caused her to flip backwards over the sofa. Jumping up Kiera grinned ansd said, "You will pay for that!" She began to run towards him.

Caysi ran to Kiera and hit her with the pillow and hit Cameron and said " Catch me if you can!". as she ran and hid behind the couch.

Caysi smiled and plopped on the floor and said " Im tired out". as she got back up with the pillow.

Cam hit Kiera one last time before collapsing on the sofa. "Im tired too.." he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back