Kingsley Ranch

Caysi looked at him and said " Well that's my brother". she said smiling and giggling.

Cameron noticed the smile and gave Kiera a funny look. "Really? I like Mark. Hes a good buddy. He was actually thinking of coming home with me but he decided not to..." he said with a smile.

Caysi frowned and thought...there is no one going to be home and he didn't have any plans..

" Did he say why?". she said giving him a frown..nowing that Mark would have lied.

Cameron frowned. "No I dont believe he told me why. He said he was going home. Did he know you werent coming home and that you were coming with Kiera?"

Caysi looked at him and said " Yeah I told him...but didn't say anything about this...but anyways". she said blushing.

Cameron frowned. "Maybe we should owl him later."

Caysi nodded and said " Sure..i'll send a letter a bit later". she said looking at the ground.

Caysi smiled and said " I do want him to come....I just want to spend some time with you..until he comes". she said smiling.

Caysi smiled and said " Yeah!". and she giggled and said " Should we go and unpack for our little fiasco?". she said giving Kiera a sly smile.

Cameron grinned at his sister and her friend. "See you later kid.." he said crookedly to them. H stood at the ottom of the stairs and watched the two leave. Kiera's friend Caysi was rather cute....

Caysi waved bye to Cameron and followed Kiera and said " Your brother is quite....well handsom". she said blushing.

Caysi looked at it in awe and said " It's one good looking bedroom!". she said excited and said " Are we going to see Cameron later?". she said blushing.

Caysi smiled and said " Yay!". " Peaches do you have the time?". she said that because she forgot her watch at school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back