Ki

CHEVROLET

OOC First Name
Reginald Augustus Abbeus
How I know I get sorted or after I answer the question why. I'm not still sorted please answer me
_Reginald Abbues:wub:

Hey Chevrolet.
First of all welcome to the site, I hope that you enjoy it here.
there are a couple of reasons why you are not sorted yet. firstly the sorting hat is a real person and like most real people they have a life and at the very least need to sleep.
secondly, once you have filled in the form you still need to actually attend the sorting ceremony

for a little more information you may need.
feel free to post a hello in the welcome centre
if you have any questions you could ask them in the FAQ forum or message me, one of our awesome admins (@Nicolas King, @Professor Cyndi Kingsley, and @Stefan Archer) or one of our equally awesome global moderators (@Daisy Parker, @Lyra Potter, @Professor Kalif Styx and @Rama Mowry)

Mia

Hey Reginald,

We got your sorting form! So, like Mia said above, you just need to post your first roleplay in the sorting ceremony so the sorting hat knows it's sitting on your head. ;)
Just reply to this topic with your roleplay - and if you're not sure what a roleplay looks like, there's an example in this post. :)

Any other questions/concerns and you'll find everybody around here is very friendly and happy to help!

I hope you enjoy your time on the site!

Welcome to HNZ!

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome to HNZ :D

Welcome to HNZ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back