Keeping in shape

Alex smiled at Kiera. 'Well back at home needs to look at a dictionary.' Alex said with a cheeky grin. 'Ugh, I hate hunting. I always have to close my eyes when something like that happens.' he commented, pulling a disgusted face. he was never a fan of killing things, but when things had to be done, it had to be done. That's what he had been told so that's what he believe since being 7 years old. Though to be honest, he could understand now there was no need to killing other people then pure greed.

Kiera laughed. "They should look at a dictionary." she said, grinning. She was talking about Georgia not California. The south more specifically. Kiera smiled happily as Alex said he hated killing things. She was glad she would never have to worry about that. Kiera put her arms around Alex's neck. "Do you know how perfect you are?" she asked him, only slightly joking.

Alex smiled leaning back into Kiera as she placed her arms round him. 'I might, if you're not making these my last words and you're really trying to strangle me,' he joked with her twisting to stick his tongue out at her. 'Do you know how perfect you are?' he asked her in return.

Kiera laughed. "I'm not trying to strangle you silly." she said giving him a kiss. She really liked Alex and how comfortable she was with him. It was unlike anything she had ever known. Kiera laughed as Alex called her perfect. "I think you have taken too much water to the brain. I am far from perfect." she teased him.

Alex kissed her back a bit too enthusiastically. 'What? There's no such thing as water to the head, idiot. You are as near perfect as I've found so far so I'd be careful what you say,' he told her, pretending to look threatening before kissing her again, before laughing. 'It is me who is far fro perfect,' he replied to her , ducking out of her arms and appearing outside of them. 'We all live in a yellow submarine,' he told her joking.

Kiera grinned after Alex kissed her. She liked those kinds of kisses. Kiera laughed as he teased her. "You are waterlogged." she told him as she kissed his cheek. She did blush though when he told her she was perfect as far as he had found. "Thank you. But I think your perfect for me." she told him, blushing again. Kiera pretended to pout as he slipped out of her arms. "Hey!" she said, pouting.

'Am not,' Alex objected to Kiera's waterlogged theory. Honestly, couldn't she not just accept he was joking coz he just was. 'Aww, ta ta,' he replied, blushing slightly before sending a splash her way. 'Hey,' he mocked her voice pouting the same way she was. He had no idea what he was doing except a nice old fashioned game of copy me was in order to him.

Kiera's face twisted into a frown as Alex mocked her. "Really? Are you four?" she teased him. She recognized the game of copy cat. Katheryn had loved that game when she was younger because it drove Kiera insane. Kat had started the game whenever Kiera would call her Kitty. Sorta as a punishment. Kiera began swimming towards Alex, a mischievous smile on her face.

Alex frowned as Kiera did. 'Really? Are you four?' he teased her back. Alex replaced his frown with his crooked smile. Now matter how hard he tried to copy her mischief managed smile, he would never lose his. He started swimming the same way Kiera was towards her. Hopefully, she would stop before they got too near to crash into each other. This was proving to be a mistake now he thought as he tried to think what she was thinking.

Kiera glared at him as he still copied her. He was still copying her. Maybe he had been talking to Katheryn. The two were in the same house. Kiera smiled as Alex swam towards her. He was making a mistake trying to copy her. She would get him. Kiera grinned as she reached Alex. She dove underwater and swam underneath him, disappearing from view.

Alex glared back at Kiera though he didn't really want to. He felt more like giving her a big smile but he was copying her at the minute. He smiled gladly back to her before she dove underwater. His face was filled with confusion as he turned round and ducked his head under trying to figure out what she was doing. But he could see her with the murky waters.

Kiera swam over to a rock she had spotted behind Alex's back. She knew she could make it in one breath. She swam quickly. Kiera popped out of the water several meters away from Alex. She flashed him a quick grin before she climbed up on the rock. It was a good bit taller than her but she managed to get up without slipping. Kiera placed her hands on her hips. She threw Alex a mischievous smile.

Alex noticed Kiera finally as she finally came into his view again. Turning round he lifted his head back out the water and frowned as she surface and gave him a grin. He smiled back though he still wasn't exactly sure what the plan was. 'What are you up to mischief?' he asked her cheerfully, a big smile on his face. He continued to stay in the water though, not really seeing another rock to go on and the one Kiera had bugged was way too small for the two of them.

Kiera grinned as Alex gave up on his game. She had hoped that his curious nature would make him forget the game as he couldn't guess her thoughts. "Wouldn't you like to know?" she teased him with a sly grin. It reality she herself wasn't quite sure what her plan was. Kiera had mostly just wanted him to stop that game. She gave her boyfriend a wink as she did a single full off the rock. Kiera knew it probably wasn't wise to flip off a rock but she did it anyways. She sunk smoothy into the water. Kiera resurfaced and looked around for Alex.

Alex laughed. 'I would actually,' he replied to her smiling cheekily. He watched as she flipped off the rock. Quickly swimming to where she dived off, he looked underneath the water for her but she had already surfaced again. 'Why do you always try to combine gymnastics with everything?' he asked her, slightly annoyed, before splashing water at her. He had no idea why she tried to endanger her life with things half the time.

Kiera noticed the annoyed tone in his voice. Her eyes sparkled with amusement. He sounded exactly like her older brother, Cameron. She had a feeling that the two of them would get along nicely this summer. She was about to answer when he spashed her with water. She rolled her eyes playfully at him, before splashing him back. "I like gymnastics. Its fun. Plus why not?" she said with a pretty smile.

Alex wiped his face as she splashed him back. 'Well, that's easily answered. Why do you have to? It's not nice being a show off,' he replied but this time, he was joking with her more. He didn't mean anything by it. He liked how he had a challenge to raise up to in the future. He gave her a smug smile before laughing. 'The point is, you just promised not to do any gymnastics while I'm about,' he added, his smirk on his face. He knew she would recognize his jokes by now. He reached up and put some more seaweed onto her.

Kiera shook her head. "I don't have to. I just like to. Why's it matter to you if I like to flip?" she challenged him back. It was all good fun to her. Kiera laughed at his next sentence. She gave him a playful smile. "Oh really? When did I promise that?" she asked as she slipped her arms back around his neck. She released him as he put seaweed on her. "Eww." she exclaimed, grimacing.

Alex laughed as Kiera said eww. 'It's only seaweed,' he laughed shaking his head. 'And you did promise me, because I say so,' he replied, remembering now that she hadn't promised at all. He smiled before taking the seaweed off her again and chucking it back over the rock.

Kiera crinkled her face as he said it was just seaweed. "Yeah but its still yucky." she told him. She smiled as he picked it up and threw it away. She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks." she said, grinning. Kiera laughed at Alex. "If I promised that then how can I compete in front of you?" she asked him, playfully.

Alex smiled at his girlfriend. 'No problem Fair Maiden,' he joked with her planting a kiss on her cute little nose. He smiled at her before wiping her hair back from her face. 'Well, that can just be your one off time I will let you do such ridiculous things,' he said in a stern voice before smiling again. 'Of course,' he added, before laughing.

Kiera grinned at Alex as he gave her a kiss. He is so cute...she thought to herself. Kiera laughed. "As long as I get to compete and you will watch. I'm going to need the support. I'm so nervous." she said, slightly worried. Kiera was afraid she wasn't going to do very well in the competition. She was going to need her friends and family's support.

Alex rolled his eyes at her. 'And you will get as much as you need silly. Wow, girls are all the same when it comes to over-worrying,' he joked with her on the last bit before giving her a cheeky smile. He stuck his tongue out at her before giving her another kiss on the lips.

Kiera kissed Alex back enthusiastically. "Thank you. I will need all your support." she told him honestly. She was shaking as she thought about the upcoming match. She could not not not get hurt again. That would permanently injure her.

Alex wanted to laugh as she felt Kiera shake beneath his hands but he didn't because girls were weird and thought you were being cruel by that. Or that's what he thought anyway. He kissed her back softly, before whispering to her.
'Don't think about it till the time actually comes.' He smiled at her before plopping half of her hair in front of her face. He liked doing that but he would never understand why. Maybe he liked annoying her by doing that. What ever it was, at least she never seemed to mind too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back