OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera was trying desperately to keep up with her competitive world of gymnastics. She wanted to get first place in at least one competition this summer. It was hard for her to keep up with the other girls in her ranking since she only competed in summer competitions and the odd christmas one. Very few people knew her background of competitive gymnastics though Kiera thought most of them would look down on it. It was a muggle sport after all. Before Kiera had come into Hogwarts, she had been ranked high in her age group. Top three. Now, she would jump in the ranks every time she competed before settling back down just shy of top ten. It really irked Kiera.

Today, Kiera was on the lawn which was very empty for a day like it was. Kiera had just completed her five mile run. She was dressed in workout clothes that displayed her fit figure. Kiera was all muscle in her slight frame. She decided that since there was no one about she would do a few simple moves to keep them in her memory. She started off with a roundoff back handspring tuck. She had been able to do this since she was five. It was an easy move that she nailed. Kiera grinned as she landed it. She moved on to a more complex skill she had master at age six. A round off handspring full. Kiera laughed as she landed it perfectly. She looked around wondering if anyone else had seen it.

Alex had been running round the lake as part of his normal routine. He had seen Kiera and wondered how long she had been here as he ended his sprint and jog miles. He came up behind Kiera and smiled as she heard her laughing. His hands wrapped themselves round her waist. 'Hey Maiden,'he greeted, a smile on his face. He gave a her a kiss on the cheek, seeing as he couldn't exactly see her lips seeing as he was behind her. 'Impressive moves,' he added before releasing her from his hold. 'How long you been out here? I noticed you running a while back,' he told her curious.

Kiera was a bit shocked as someone came up from behind her. As soon as she heard the voice, she knew it was Alex. Kiera smiled as he held her around the waist. He kissed her cheek from behind after he greeted her. Kiera grinned as he complemented her and then release her. She turned around, still grinning. She kissed him on the lips. "Hi." she said greeting him back. "Thank you." she said happily. Kiera thought as he asked how long she had been out here. "I guess its been about three hours now. What about you?" she asked curiously, wondering how long he had been watching her.

Alex didn't expect Kiera kiss him on the lips so suddenly. He smiled before nodding. 'No problem,'he replied as almost everyone did when thanked. He thought a bit about how long he had actually been out here. 'Oh, not long. About an hour or 2. Something like that,' he replied, before shrugging. 'Just been running about on the grounds really.' It had tired him out slightly though. Walking over the tree, he sat down, flexing his feet slightly. They had been giving him bother since an hour of running for some reason which was odd as it had never happened before. He guessed it was just a pulled muscle hopefully.

Kiera smiled as Alex answered her question. She watched as he went and sat down under a tree. Kiera followed and joined him on the grass. "I didn't even know you were out here or I could have run with you." she said. Kiera's muscles were a little sore. She needed to tumble more often or she would start losing her precision. Kiera watched as Alex flexed his feet. "Are you alright?" she asked him. Her voice hid all but a hint of concern.

Alex smiled. 'Well how was I to know you were out here until I came out? And besides, you are very interesting to watch when you run,'he joked with her smiling. He nodded, frowning slightly. 'Yeah, yeah,'he said his face smoothing again. 'Just a pulled muscle I think,' he answered truthfully. No point in hiding it. It would save him from her asked him to do her moves. He knew fine well he couldn't do those moves or anything near them. he gave Kiera a smile.

"Well okay so you might not have known I was here but you did see me after you came out." Kiera pointed out to Alex with a smile on her face. Kiera rolled her eyes as he said she was interesting when she ran. "What's so interesting about it? That I look gross?" she teased. Kiera usually concentrated on thinking about something that had been really excellent or something that had been bothering her. Kiera frowned slightly as he said he thought he pulled a muscle. "Anything I can do?" she asked hopefully.

Alex looked at Kiera with a puzzled face as she said she looked gross. 'No, why would you say that when you look amazing?' he said back before sticking his tongue out at her. 'No, actually, it's quite funny that you have so many expressions on your face throughout the whole way. It makes me wonder what you're thinking of,' he answered more honestly. He laughed before smiling at Kiera's question. 'No, not really. It'll heal itself up,' he replied still finding it funny she had asked that question for some reason.

Kiera groaned as Alex said she had interesting faces. "Oh not you too!" she exclaimed. She was afraid she had looked dumb infront of him. Her coach had always made jokes at Kiera about her expressions. "Were they bad?" she asked, she had been thinking of Alex. She hoped he didnt see her looking lovestruck. Then she looked at him. "Well while it heals itself would you like some entertainment?" she asked playfully.

Alex laughed. 'Yes, they were awful. How could be so cruel to even think of being angry at something?'he joked with her before laughing. 'I take it everyone else has teased you about them to,'he added smiling playfully at her. He heard her say something and gave her a cautious look. 'Depends, what kind of entertainment?'he asked her back leaning towards her slightly.

Kiera laughed. "I wasn't angry goober. I was thinking of you." she admitted blushing. Kiera nodded her head at his question. "Yes, my coach for gymnastics always makes fun of my expressions during practice. You think I would stop making faces by now." she teased. Kiera noticed his wary look. What would she do that made him look like that? "Its nothing bad. I was just practicing for my competition. I was wondering if you would like to see my floor routine?" she asked, though she hoped he would come on holidays with her. Kiera had yet to ask him.

Alex smiled. 'Yeah, you would, wouldn't you?'he replied before leaning against the tree. 'I would love to see. After all, it's still a wonder how you manage it so well,' he said to her before smiling. He flexed his right foot again. It was getting better now but it was still annoying him that he had pulled it after all the years he had been running.

Kiera laughed as he teased her. She stuck her tounge out at him as she got up. "I started gymnastics when I was three. I spent all my time at the gym. I didn't go to school. I had tutors." she informed him as he asked how she did so well at it. "By the way I would like you to come to my home over the summer. I have a competition." she said, hopefully. Kiera didnt know if he would come. She took a deep breath and then began her routine. Kiera turned to face him after she was done. She was breathing heavily. She had messed up slightly but didn't think he would notice. "What do you think?" she asked him, curious.

Alex laughed as she stuck her tongue out at him. She was stealing all his habits. He was a bit surprised as she said she wanted him to come to hers in the summer. That was new to him. He watched her routine, feeling a slight bit jealous as she managed to do it so well. Though, it was overcome with amazement as she did the first flip. He clapped as soon as she finished. 'Great. Amazing. Really good. Your gonna win it for sure,'he replied smiling.

Kiera grinned as he clapped for her. She pretended to bow. "Thank you. Thank you." she said as she bowed. Kiera walked back to Alex and collapsed next to him. It was hard to breathe. She thought she might have overdone it by running and then tumbling without much of a break. "I wouldn't be so sure I will win. I only got third place last year and I blew out my knee. My dad will probably be difficult about me competing again. He always is after I take a fall." Kiera said rolling her eyes. "About my house, would you like to come?" she asked with a smile at him.

Alex smiled. 'Parents always worry about things,'he said before thinking more about what she said. He didn't have anything planned whatsoever in the breaks, not that he normally did anyway but now that he was over 16 he would find it easier to get higher paid jobs and a whole break away from work was going to be a little tricky. 'Depends. I mean, you don't have any dogs or parrots, actually, that are gonna nick my food away?' he joked with her. He had had that problem at Harri's house with her dogs always slipping off a sausage or two when Alex wasn't paying attention. it was rather quite annoying when he had ended up with no dinner whatsoever one day. It was pretty amusing for the rest though he guessed when the dog and him would play tug a war on the plate of food.

Kiera laughed. "I do have a dog but he won't take your food. He mostly stays outside." she told him between her breaths. The routine had really worn her out after the running. She didnt know yet if Alex was or was not agreeing. Kiera looked at him with a smile as she waited for his answer.

((Sorry its lame...im in a hurry...))

Alex smiled. 'That's what they all say,' he joked with her before giving her a kiss. She was just sitting there after all, looking as gorgeous as anything. 'I'll come if you want me to,' he told her, glad she was having a break. She looked really tired.
'Say, the lake was pretty empty today though. I mean, there's usually quite a few more people out and about in the morning when I'm out and certaintly on Sunday when there's no classes,' he added, trying to make conversation. He didn't like the eerie silence of the morning much. It just didn't suit him at all well.

(s'ok. i do it to you all the time. :p )

Kiera laughed as he kissed her. She really enjoyed his kisses. Kiera grinned as he said he would come to her house. She threw her arms around his waist and hugged him. "Thank you. I really do want you to. You already know Katheryn but you can meet the rest of my family." she said happily. It was really only her brother and dad Alex would be meeting but that was her family. Kiera had no intentions of going to see Jacqueline. "And you can see me compete for real. On television and everything." she said still smiling at him.

Kiera smiled slyly as he mentioned the lake. "Well there should be people in it on a day like this. You wanna go swimming?" she asked.

Alex laughed. 'I know that,'he replied before laughing at her next suggestion. 'Your on,'he stated competitively. Pulling himself up, he pulled Kiera up after him. He twirled her around before placing her on the ground again. 'You know, that was a lot more easier without a pulled muscle,' he joked with her before giving her another kiss. For some reason, he was in a happy mood this morning and the whole fact that they had the lake to themselves did help a little. It was about 6.30 in the morning and still they had yet to meet a person.

Kiera grinned as he said she was on. She was still thrilled he was coming to her house on break. Kiera watched as Alex got up. She was surprised as Alex pulled her up before picking her up and twirling around. Kiera laughed out loud, her arms around Alex's neck. She was still laughing as he put her down. Kiera kissed Alex back. She liked this mood he was in this morning. She liked kissing him. "I suppose it would help if I wasn't so heavy right?" she teased. Kiera only weighted a 110 lbs. Kiera still had her arms around his neck. She reached up and kissed him on his cheek. "Race you?" she said before dropping her arms and sprinting off towards the lake. Kiera laughed as she cheated by getting an early start. She looked behind her to see if Alex was close behind.

'What? You? Heavy?' he retorted being serious despite the grin on his face. He laughed as she said race. 'OK,'he replied, chasing after her. He tried hard not to land so hard on his foot, though he didn't let him lose his fast speed...much. he caught up with her quickly though it wasn't for the race. Just for the fun of it was enough.
Taking her hand, Alex pulled her into the water after him. As he ran, he splashed through the water until he was up to his knees. Turning, he laughed at her before splashing her with the cold refreshing water. 'I win,' he added smiling.

Kiera grinned as she saw Alex chasing after her. She ran faster, hoping to beat him. Kiera laughed as Alex grabbed her hand. She ran with him into the water. It was almost up to her hips when it was only up to his knees. Kiera was just barely 5 foot. She laughed as he splashed her. Kiera shook her head. "You did not win." she retorted. Kiera laughed as she shoved his chest. Not in a mean way but to try and push him over.

Alex smiled as Kiera retorted the playful comment of who won. 'Well, who won then?'he replied, taking a step back. Like he was going to fall in that easily. He splashed her again, smirking at her.

(lame sorry. -_- )

Kiera laughed. "I did silly. Who else could have won?" she teased him. She noticed he didn't fall in as she tried to push him down. Kiera laughed as he splashed her again. The water was cool and refreshing to her tired muscles. She tried again to push him down using all her strength but she was too sore. Kiera managed to trip in the water, falling straight towards him. There was no way she could escape falling in the water. It was only worth it if he fell with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back