Just training :P

'If you want, like what games?'

" I have twister". " It's a really fun game". she smiled.

(( I g2g for about 15 mins then I will be back))

'Ok then, you can bring it if you want.' he said with a smile.

((ok :p))

'Yeah, perfectly fine, why?' he asked.

'Not much, sit around, play games and stuff, can you think of anything?' he said, looking at her.

" I was thinking the exact same thing". she laughed. " You said that your brother was annoying...my sister is far worse than annoying". she laughed again, she got the chills and was shivering and she went over and hugged Peter.

He hugged her back, he enjoyed her hugs.
'Haha, siblings,' he said and he shaked his head.

'Yea, I guess. It would be more annoying if there were five of him.' he said with a smile.

" You have no idea". she smiled. " And to top that off 5 pets...do you have any pets?".

'I had a cat but now, no'
'She ran away when Dad tried to turn her into a dog' he said with a laugh.

Caysi smiled and laughed. She got up from Peter and looked outside of the North Tower and she looked at the lake.

'Are you ok,' said Peter as she went over and looked at the lake.
He went over and put his arms around her and hugged her.

That's when she lost it she burst into tears and hugged Peter and said ' No..I keep thinking about my mother". she sobbed again.

Peter wasn't expecting this but he took it nevertheless. He stood there hugging her,
'It's ok Caysi, Im sure she didn't leave because of you or anyone else, I guess she just decided to go to the Dark Arts, and she probably wasn't allowed to stay with you and im sure it would have broke her heart to be torn from you and you're family.' he said, hoping it would help her, he was never good at making people calm down but he hoped it would be different here.

Caysi looked up at Peter and said ' No....In a note she said she hated us'. she began to sob again.

'You know, if someone got to know you, why would they hate you? If it was me writing that note it would kill me to say i hate you, I dont think someone that close to you could honestly write that, she gave birth to you right? She cared for you when you were little didn't she? How could she have just thrown that away? I couldn't and I dont think she was being honest in that letter.' he said and he kissed her forehead, he was still hugging her.

Caysi felt abit calmer but then said " She didn't care for me much..I was always at my aunt's.In the note she said that she was going to hurt the ones that my father loves and in the borely mansion, it nearly killed me". she said. She hugged Peter back sobbing unbelievably.

'You know, I think in the Borley Mansion she was trying to talk to you but she couldn't in front of your friends and I wouldn't be surprised if she came home to you and said she'd abandoned the Death Eaters, if you got anything from your mother then im sure shes good because you're always being nice and caring and everything.' he said and he hugged her more tightly.

" Thanks Peter...you really know how to cheer someone up". she smiled. She saw that his hair was in his face and she took it and placed it behind his ears and smiled.

'Thanks, well, so, do you wanna go back sit down or what?' he asked.

" Yeah let's go and sit". she smiled taking Peter's hand in her's and sat down with him, she wiped her last tears and looked at Peter.

'It;s ok, when you come to my place, you'll forget all about your family for a while.' he said and he gave her a hug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back