Just training :P

" Do you mind that I wrote to my father about you...and how awesome you are?".she asked.

'No it's fine' he looked into her eyes.

Caysi reached into her pocket of her shorts and took out a sheet of paper and said " This is what my father wrote back.
Dear Caysi,
He seems like a nice boy...Maybe we should meet up and I could get to know him a bit better, but other than that...he seems just perfect for you.
Love Always,
Dad
[/color]

'Cool, ok ill meet him then.' he said

" My dad may seem a little strong in the begininng but then he's a real softy". she smiled.

'Ok, ill try and survive.'

" But my oldest brother is the one I think that you have to worry about...he's a toughy". she laughed and hugged him.

'Ok then, we'll see what happens then.' he smiled and hugged her back.
'Yea, My Dad wont care and Mum'll be fine and my little bro will want to annoy us or something but when I say go he disappears.'

Caysi laughed. " If you ever meet my mother....she'll probably kill you". she said not knowing if she ever mentioned anything about her mother being a death eater to Peter.

'Haha, lets postpone that meeting forever.' he said

Caysi nodded. She hugged him yet again that he must be tired of the hugs. She pulled a sweater out of her bag and put it on and got back beside Peter. " Arent you freezing?". she asked.

'No, you keep me warm'

Caysi cuddled up to him and said " I am so cold, Im going to put another sweater on". she got up and put another sweater on and she put track pants on and then she got so close to Peter that she could feel his heart beat.

Peter felt her cuddle up to him even more and he gently caressed her head.

'No not really, since every year I've had no-one to spend it with.' he replied, looking sad.

'Yes,' he said and kissed her on the forehead.

'All I want is for you to be with me.' he said and hugged her tightly.

'No, I cant think of anything yet' he said with a smile.

'Ok then.' he said. He was warm, being next to her.

" Oh..for the school brake do you want me to bring anything like a muggle game or something?".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back