Just training :P

Caysi smiled and hugged him back and said " I hope so...". " What are your favourite things....like generally everything". she said " I know it's weird but you'll see why". she kissed him on the cheek and waited for his reply.

'Well spending time with you, spending time with my family, reading and being here, at Hogwarts NZ. Why?' he asked, curious.

" Oh..I was just..well going to see if I could get some information about something that I could get you for your birthday". she smiled.

'Oh, how nice, thanks' he said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
'Now, what can I get you, I know it's a bit early but oh well, better to know now, more time to think.' he said and smiled.

" Anything purple!". she smiled and laughed. " But you don't really need to get me anything". she said.

'haha, Yes I do, even If you dont give em anything I'm still going to get you something.' he said with a smile.

Caysi laughed. " I love purple too much". She had a purple sweater, purple shorts, purple bag. " I'm just obbsesed with it". she said giving a hug to Peter.

'haha, ok I'll think of something purple' he said with a laugh.

'Yeah, once, when I was about 10, it started galloping and it freaked my out.' he laughed. 'Why?' he was wondering why she was asking random questions.

" I dunno..I'm just random". she smiled. " Your lucky that you don't have to wear glasses or contacts like me". she said fixing the contact in her eye that was making her a bit mad.

'Yeah, I got really good eyes' he said and he hugged her.
It had stopped raining.

Caysi saw that it stopped raining and said " You want to go for a fly and then come back?".

'Ok then' he said and got on his broom.

She got up on her broom and flew to the goal posts and then she looked at the sunset. She looked for Peter and couldn't find him, hopefully he could find her.

He came up behind her and said 'Boo!'

Caysi didn't know that he was behind her and when he yelled she got scared and screamed " Oh..it's just you..I got scared there for a bit". she breathed in deeply.

'haha, its ok.' he said with a smile.

Caysi looked at Peter and shaked ' Im going to go back to the tower...I'm to cold out here'. she said flying back to the tower huddling in the corner trying to stay warm.

'Ok then, im just going to fly for a while' he said and flew around.

He was flying aorund the pitch, zooming around the towers and the goalposts, going up then diving down.

He slowed down and flew over to Caysi.
'I'll be fine' he said, reassuring her.

Caysi winked and said ' I know'. ' I just don't want you to get hurt'. she smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back