Just training :P

'Ok well i'll try and fly safer.' he said and he flew away, rocketing towards the other end of the pitch.

Caysi watched carefully and then she thought about her dress for the yule ball and she winked at Peter and blew a kiss at him.

Peter saw Caysi blow him a kiss and he blew her a kiss back. He looked around and he saw the goalpost right in front of him.

He swerved to the left and he fell off his broom, he still had his hand on it but he was going to lose his grip any second.

Caysi quickly got on her broom and zoomed over and said " Get on!". she motioned him over.

Peter got onto her broom and he saw his fall.
'Quick, get my broom!' he yelled. He was sure that it would break after falling at this height.

Caysi zoomed after the broom and caught it just before it hit the ground, she passed it on to him and gave him a huge hug.

'Thanks' he said and he hugged her back.

She didn't want Peter to get hurt, she loved him to much. " Want to go back in the tower?...It doesn't seem that the rain is done yet". she laughed.

'Ok then' he said.

((i gtg now, cya))

Caysi flew back to the tower with Peter and sat down next to Peter and cuddled close to him.

'that one was close' he said, turning to her.

'Yeah, just thankful you were there' he said with a big hug.

'Same, well, do you want to go back inside? It's getting really cold.' he said with shivers.

'Ok, lets go inside' he said and stood up.

((u choose))

((yea, ok))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back