Just training :P

Peter Ryan

Peter walked onto the pitch with his Nimbus 2001 on his shoulder.
He hopped onto it and flew up, up and up until he was well above the pitch. He dived as fast as he could. He was going so fast everything was just a blur and at the last second he levelled out. He sped around the pitch, on the outside.
It was a beautiful sunny day.

Caysi walked up to the Quidditch Pitch with her shorts and t-shirt on and she put her dirty blonde hair into a ponytail and she hopped up on her Firebolt. " Oi Peter!". she smiled.

Peter was opposite to the entrance of the pitch. He saw Caysi coming over to him.
He flew down to her. 'Hey Caysi! So, wat r we gunna do?' he asked.

Caysi went to the bleachers and took a bag off of her shoulders and she said " I was thinking of starting off with just passing the Quaffle.". she said getting the Quaffle out of the bag and tossing it to Peter.

Peter caught the Quaffle, he ha never held a Quaffle.
he flew up high and he said; 'Caysi! Catch!!'
he threw it down to her.

Caysi turned around and caught the Quaffle and she jumped on her broom and she threw the Quaffle the other way to see if Peter was fast enough to catch it.

Peter saw Caysi throw the Quaffle opposite to where he was.
He sped off, it was losing height fast, he was meters away from it and...
It fell through his fingertips and hit the ground. Peter looked at it and then got it and threw it to the opposite end of the pitch.

Caysi bolted for the Quaffle and she saw it at the other end of the Pitch and she speeded up and then caught it and then she threw it back to Peter.

This time Peter was ready for it, when it was coming towards him he caught it and he threw it as hard as he could past Caysi.

Caysi saw it go past her and then she decided to go after it with a greater force of speed. Caysi caught up to it and grabbed it and then she went back to Peter and said " Would you like to practice some beater skills, let me tell you...it strengthens your arms ".

'Ok lets try it!' Said Peter with eagerness, he wanted to learn all about Quidditch and play it.

Caysi took out two beater's bats and the bludger. " You hit the bludger with this bat as hard as you can". She threw up the bludger like a tennis ball and then hit it as hard as she could and she could barely see it.

Peter grabbed a bat from Caysi. He waited for the Bludger to come back and when it got ner he swung the bat. It hit the Bludger but not that hard.
It got hit away and then it came back. Peter swung the bat and it hit the bludger really hard. It got hit into one of the stands.

" Woah!". she said watching the bludger hitting the stands. " You've got a strong arm there!". she said. She went into the stands and got the bludger. " No more of that one". She took the snitch out of her bag and gave it to Peter " This is the most sneakiest thing you will ever try to catch". she threw it to Peter and said " Have fun!". she went back into the bleachers to get the bludger and beater's bat to practice her skills.

'Thanks' said Peter when she handed him the snitch.
He let it go and waited for a minute. Then he kicked off and circled the pitch.
He went round and round, he couldn't see the snitch.

Caysi saw that Peter didn't see the snitch and she said " It's over by the post's". she pointed out.

'Thanks,' He was surprised she could see the tiny snitch over at the goalposts.
He sped off over to the goalposts, his eyes set on the snitch. It was fluttering just above the highest goalpost.
He flew at it as fast as he could and he was right near and his hand grabbed onto the goalpost and he swung around. With the hand that wasn't holding onto the goalpost he stretched his hand out. His fingers closed on the ball.
He let go of the post and it flung his 50 meters before he came to a stop.
He let go of the snitch again and waited for it to disappear.

Caysi saw what happened to Peter and said " Oi...you ok?". she said getting on her broom and riding over to him".

'Yep, wat are you going to do?' he asked.

Caysi shruged her shoulders and said " I'm not sure..". " What do you want to practice?". she asked him on his opinion.

'Well, we could try and do each of the players jobs like, be chaser, then be keeper, then be beater then be seeker or something.' he shrugged.

Caysi smiled and said " Sounds good!".

((( Sorry..I g2g i'll post back tommorow :) )))

'So do we wanna try with the Quaffle first?' he asked

((( I can stay on a bit longer :) )))

Caysi nodded and said " Would you like to be the keeper or the chaser?". she asked getting the Quaffle from the bleachers.

'Hmm... could I be chaser?'

((yey!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back